•Jealousy• [2]

Contains :- punishment , oral sex , slight BDSM , spanking , orgasm denials , slight exhibition kink, chocking.

That's pretty much the "warnings".

Sarah's POV

As I kneeled down in between her wide legs , I started shivering with sudden arousal. As I knew , what's to come is gonna be steamy yet messy with an ounce of care and love. I know I have crossed boundaries today , went to someone else , let them touch me and what not.

I am gonna get punished , that too rough and hard. Just the way I like it. Another thing being , the love making that is to come after the long hours of punishment. Oh how it's gonna be a long ride. Emlyn know that I'm not a fan of angry sex and she makes sure that I'm pleased and taken care of all the time while we are at it.

"Get up kitten" Emlyn said while caressing her hair .

"Y-yes" I whimpered.

She chocked me , softly and whispered in my ear while leaving butterfly kisses all around my lobe and neck.

"Yes what kitten . You're being a very very bad girl today ".

"Y-yes ma'am" I chocked out hotily.

(A/n :- this is important don't skip. Kinks can be of various types. Usually a submissive may address their Doms with various names. Here , little Sarah likes to call her wife " ma'am" to show her respect and to know who's Dom and who's sub ).

Emlyn hummed in satisfaction and caressed my cheek.

" That's like a good kitten".

Her grip on my cheek tightened slightly. Holding my jaw , she brought her face closer to mine and said.

" On my lap , face down ass up.... Right fucking now ,you dirty slut"

I chocked on air listening to her , she has always been like this when I'm to be punished. All dominant but yet a softy to not hurt me.

" Yes ma'am" I'm going to be on my best behaviour tonight , to show how much I love her.....only her.

I did as I was told. I'm still anticipating of what's to come. I was still thinking when a harsh slap landed on my naked ass cheek.

I cried in pleasure as a shiver of excitement and arousal ran down my spine. I was wet , I was able to feel my wetness dampening her thigh. Embarrassment , the feeling spread all over my nerves making me hyper aware of my surroundings.

"Tch tch tch , one slap and already so wet. I didn't know that you're so weak. " Emlyn said while fisting my hair in a tight grip.

" I'm not weak" I squeaked weakly.

Third person's pov

The room was silent,too silent for Sarah's liking. But soon a loud spank was heard in the room , making Sarah moan and then hiss at the pleasurable sting.

Emlyn was biting her lip , her wife was looking delicate yet so strong. This had her groaning lowly.

"Baby" Emlyn whispered all the while placing two of her fingers in her kitten's mouth.

"Hmm" Sarah hummed while sucking on the fingers greedily.

"Can you take spanks at the moment baby ?"
Emlyn asked in the softest voice while removing her fingers from her wife's mouth hearing a needy whimper.

" No ,I don't .. I d-don't wanna. I know what I did was wrong and I - p-please " Sarah hastily said while climbing up on the lap of her dominant wife.

Emlyn smiled a little while caressing her hair as soft as possible. Pressing gentle kisses on Sarah's lips was calming the said kitten down.