Fake ID

- spiderson

- Irondad

Peter knew he was late, and he knew he would be in trouble. He had been dismissed from school an hour and a half ago. Tony had one rule. Be home by 4:30 after school. It was now 5:34.

He web-slinged across Queens. He didn't even care that his backpack was half open, or that his mask wasn't covering his neck. He just had to get to the compound quicker. He could see it getting closer rapidly.

He finally crashed through the living room window, sliding through the glass-covered floor. He saw no one when he looked around, and released a sigh of relief. Peter tip-toed to his room, carefully putting his backpack down. He couldn't see anything because his black-out curtains had been closed.

As soon as he flicked on the lights, He was startled by his mentor's sudden appearance. Tony Stark sat on Peter's bed, with that disappointed parent look on his face.

"AGH!" Peter yelped, startled.

"Mind telling me where you've been?" Tony said.

"Uh... I was with... Ned?" Peter tried.

"Try again." Ned revealed his presence, spinning on Peter's spinny chair to face them.

"Uhhh..." Peter said.

"What's that?" Tony asked.

"What's what?" Peter said.

"That card that just fell out of your bag. It's not your SI ID, because yours is customized with Spidey embellishments. You don't have driver's license." Tony said.

"..." Peter was frozen.

"Pick it up and hand it to me."

Peter knew he was screwed as he handed the card over to his dad-mentor.

"Benji Peterson, twenty one years old, 173 centimeters tall, male with brown eyes... Why do you have this?"

"..."

"I'm not going to be mad, just tell me why you have a fake ID."

"you hafta...ver eigh...pupp..pe..co..." Peter mumbled.

"What?"

"You have to be over eighteen years old to hold the puppies at Petco..." Peter said more clearly.

Tony looked at Peter, then to the fake ID, then to Ned who's eyes were watering from trying so hard to stifle a laugh.

"Peter if you wanted to hold puppies you could have just told me and we could have gone there. I'm Tony Stark. They'll do what I tell them to if I ask." Tony said between chuckles.

this ones short, i wasn't motivated lol

:DDD