hanging out

I woke up to see that everywhere was dark around me, I stood up went to the window, raised up the curtains and saw that it was already dark outside, checked my phone and saw that the time was 9:04PM 'oh my God' I said to myself. I actually had an intention of hanging out with my friends but it's already late.
   I went upstairs to my room and lay down on mt bed, stretched my hand to pick my phone then I remembered that I left it on a coffee stool in the seating room. I stood up from my bed and went downstairs, while I was going down the stairs, I almost stripped of the steps, iwas about to scream but somehow managed to stop myself so that i dont call up anyones attention.
    I silently picked up my phone and went back upstairs. I walked pass my mum's room, I heard my sisters voice talking and laughing with my mum. I am the only boy in the house and my dad is not at home he traveled, I was always left out of everything. I entered my room and sat down on a couch close to my bed, unlocked my phone and turned on my data. So many messages popped up.
    I immediately went to my contact searched for sabyan's number, saw it and sent her a message on WhatsApp, luckily she was active, I waited for about 5mins before she replied.
     We chatted for a while, before we told each other good bye and I turned off my data. I was very happy that night , I just kept thinking about her, I didn't even know when I slept off.

          The next morning I woke up around 5:00am , prayed subh prayer and went back to sleep, around 7:30am I woke up took my bath and got ready work even though I reluctantly got ready. I wore a suit and a black shirt in it.
I went downstairs entered the kitchen, saw mum tearing two noodles sachet, I guessed she was making breakfast for me,I helped her with the cooking. The noodles was already cooked and I made a cup of of tea for myself. I quickly ate the noodles and drank  my tea,picked up my car keys and left
            On my way an accident happened and that suddenly  reminded me  I didn't  pray before  coming out, I anxiously prayed,I felt pathetic for the victims because they were all  covered in blood .

        I arrived at the office still thinking of the accident that happened on the way. I saw some of my colleagues when I entered my work place, we greeted each other then I went straight to my office. I had pile of file waiting to be attended to, just looking at those files got me all hassled up, the pressure was all over me but I still had to do my work.

   It took me an hour to sign all those files and I had to be fast because I promised sabyan we will meet up today. I finished all my work in the office by 2PM. I went out of the office ,entered my car then called her to decide  which  park we will be going  to it took a while but then we decided going to sazmeraj park 'I will be in the park in the next 15to20 minutes' I said to her, see you soon 'she replied '.
      I arrived at the park,when I was getting  out of the car, I heard my phone ringing and she was the one calling ,I immediately answered the phone 'I have been in the park for the past five minutes actually  i thought you would be here before me' she said 'oh sorry I am already here turn to your right' I replied. She looked at me with a happy and surprised face, we had an eye contact which made me more nervous than the day we first meet.

When you are done reading dont forget to vote, comment and share to others to read too.

           Love y'all as you vote and comment💓💓💓💓💓
     Incase u have a suggestion to make about the story pls comment