The hysterical feeling

I timidly walked up to her, sat down on a bench close to her. She was wearing on a black abaya which  fits her body. I kept staring at her without saying a word ' why are you so quite ' she said, my heart beat became faster than it was ' you look beautiful ' I replied to her with a stammering voice ' thank you ' she said with a smile. I was staring at her and we had another eye contact, I didn't want to have any eye contact with her but I had no choice, she is too pretty to let my eyes off her.

   We stood from where we were seating and went to a confectionery shop in the park, I ordered two plates of cake slice and two bottles of coke, we collected the order, sat down on a table of two adjacent to us. When we were done eating, we stood up from where we were seating and walked out of the park. ' let me take you home' I said to her ' you dont need to stress yourself, I will go home myself' she answered  '  I will take you home,dont refuse please 'I said to her ' ok then if you insist ' 

       I opened the door of the car for her,  she entered and I also entered the car. While I was driving I didn't know what was wrong with me , I just grabbed her hand and held it  'I am so sorry '  I said to her ' if it makes you feel better it's ok' she replied with a smiley face, there is always a smile on her face which made me love  her more.

     We arrived  at there house, we both went down from the car, when I turned back I saw a car behind us, she went to the car, the guy inside the car came out 'who's that guy?' The guy asked her, before she replied him I quickly answered 'I am her boyfriend !'. The guy looked at me, I could read his expression , he was very angry. He opened his car entered, slammed the door of his car and drove off. Sabyan was just standing where she was speechless ,she walked up to me ' he is my fiancee, my parent promised his family that I am going to marry him since when i was born' she said to me in an obnoxious manner 'do you love him?' I said to her ' It does matter, my parent have already promised them, I dont even know what he is going to tell my parents and I am surely going to pay for that' she replied ' do you love him or not?' I asked her again ' I dont love him!!' After she said that she ran inside their house. Out of anger i entered my car and drove off.

    I arrived at home, I entered the seating room, my mom was watching the television, I greeted her and went upstairs to my room, while I was resting in my room my sister came in and told someone was looking for me, I went downstairs, opened the door of the seating room and went outside, I opened the gate and saw Sabyan's fiance ' leave Sabyan alone!!!'

      I hope you enjoyed the new story update 

      Love y'all🥰🥰❤.    Dont forget to comment and vote .