Her fiancé

'Why would I leave her alone, I love her and she's mine' I said insolently in an angry tone, I am not that kind of person that get angry easily, but at this moment I couldn't control myself. ' you are going to regret getting in my way' he said to me ' are you trying to threaten me, do what ever you want because I will never stop loving her' I replied back without any hesitation.

I turned to go back into our house, suddenly he yanked my cloth from behind, i raised my right hand and pulled his hand off my shirt. I walked my way into our house and banged the gate.

I entered the sitting room, my mum was still sitting there. She looked at me and I looked at her back. What is wrong with you? , you look agitated' she said. 'Mum it was a yutz that annoyed me, because he is the fiance of the girl I love, he wants me to stop loving her' I said to her, she stood up from the sofa she seating and came up to me. She lifted up her two hands and placed it on shoulders' then you are not suppose to fall in love with an engaged lady' she said to me trying to console me but it wasn't working. I couldn't even say a word, tears just rolled out of my eyes. I removed my mum's hand from my shoulder and walked upstairs to my room.

I was laying down on my bed feeling so restless, I picked up my phone and dialed Sabyan's phone number, after some few seconds she picked up

• (ON THE PHONE)
Asad: your fiancé came to my house to interrogate me.
Sabyan: ohhhhh yusuf, but how did he know where you live.
Asad : sabyan I love you so much, I can't live without you.
Sabyan : I also love you, but i dont know what to do.
Asad: why dont we run away and get married somewhere else.
Sabyan: I fell in love with in just three days.
Asad: same......

Sabyans pov
' yes dad' Sabyan said to her dad ' I heard what happened between you and yusuf, he told me everything' her dad said to her with a very serious face. ' dad I don't want this to sound disrespectful, but I dont love yusuf, i have someone i love. ' how dare you say that to me' he replied. After the conversation Sabyan left, then went straight to her room.

'Mom I miss you so much after u left us, I dont know what is wrong or right for me my brother.

I hope you are enjoying this story, the chapters are quite short, typing is so hard, manage with this.

Pls vote and comment, it will encourage me to write better.

Assalamalaikum, have a nice day🥰