Naming You

Scenario Two

5/30/21

Finished at: 11:07 PM

A/N: My new update schedule will be Tuesday and Friday from now on. This is a rushed chapter. But the rest will be better since Im working on them at least a week ahead of my schedule.

Story Note: Until this point, you're referred to as 'The Baby'

Lumine:

      She was rocking you back and forth while you were sitting in her lap thinking about what to call you. It's been over a week since being found. You were playing with an old stuffed Koi in which she named Y/N. She got the name from an old fairytale about a magical carp that saved a special baby. You really loved that stuffed animal. Would cry without it.

     "That's it!" Lumine said aloud. "You'll be called Y/N.". You just smiled a toothless smile at her and she smiled right back.

Aether:

     "The baby needs a name. It's been a week" Aether said, stating the obvious.

     "Food hogger,"  Paimon suggests bitterly.

     "No," Aether answered, brainstorming name ideas.

     "Food taker," Paimon suggests again.

     "Stop.". Aether then remembered an old memory he had back when he travelled with Lumine. They were visiting a small village and were having a look around. They came across the village elder named 'Y/N'. The elder had told the history of the village to both of them. It was a memory he was fond of since he had shared it with his sister.

     "Y/N" Aether stated.

     "Should've been food hogger."

Venti:

     You were fascinated with Dvalan at the moment so Venti took this time to come up with a name. "Even if you're an ugly baby, you need a good name in order to compliment me.". He took his time, failing to come up with anything. He was becoming increasingly frustrated. He glanced over at you and saw you still playing with your newfound friend. Then it clicked in his head.

     "Doesn't that look like a face that belongs to a R/N (Random Name)?". 

     Dvalan growls in response.

     "No? Well, how 'bout Y/N?"

     This time, you giggled. And that's how you got your name. (Venti's part was frustrating to do. I've been doing this entire chapter for over an hour TwT)

Diluc:

A/N: Diluc and Kaeya are set in the same world. So pretend the other's child has a different name during the scenario.

     You were playing with your adoptive cousin while your dad and uncle were brainstorming ideas for names.

     "How about R/N?" asked Kaeya. Diluc shook his head in disagreement.

     "Ah, I have an idea. Write a bunch of random names down on separate pieces of paper and spread them across the room." Diluc said with faith in his plan.

     "I like where this is going," Kaeya said reluctantly agreeing with his brother. You and you're cousin were placed in the middle of the room. With pieces of paper around you. You crawled to a piece about a yard away from you while your cousin picked up the paper next to her. Yours read Y/N and your cousin's read C/N (Cousin Name).

     "Okay. Y/N and C/N the cousins.".

Kaeya:

Explained in Diluc's chapter. Except just flip the names.

Beidou

You already had a name. It was written on your handkerchief that was found next to you.