Running Away

Um, hi. I'm back.  Sorry for the break. I needed to restore my mental health. Apologies for the inconvenience. Anyways, I will be back to writing this, but I'm going to be writing at my own pace to avoid burnout. Thank you for understanding! (P.S, I also used this time to improve my English grammar. Hopefully, my clarity is clearer.)

A/N 2: So... I'm in the hospital so this'll take longer.

A/N 3: Bruh, my CPU broke lmao but I have a new one now. Okay Back to writing.

Chapter context: Different for each character.

Lumine-

     What was supposed to happen? Well, certainly not this. It was a simple conversation. You were talking about what you wanted to do in the future. But Lumine spoke up saying how your future was already decided. And here you two were, arguing about what to do with your life. 

"Let me be me! I don't want to follow in your footsteps! I wanna- I wanna be my own person! Do what I wanna do!" you screamed. You were frustrated. Why couldn't she understand? That you aren't her.

"If you're not going to do what I tell you, what was the point of me even saving you! This is your destiny. What you were made for. You can't fight it! No ifs, and, or buts!".

That was it for you. You couldn't take it. You stood up slamming your fists on the counter, and walked to your room, slamming it before slamming the door shut and locking it. You calmly and collectively gathered your stuff in a backpack, trying to emit as little noise as possible. And without much thought... you climbed out the window.

Aether-

     I'm sure the day was supposed to turn out different. Honestly, you don't even know what you were arguing about. But words flew back and forth. You were both starting to say stuff you didn't mean. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you so much!" you screeched. The room went silent. Even Paimon was stunned.

     "You don't mean that," Aether says, tears threatening him.

     "...I do.". You couldn't bear to let your father see your tears. Not after what you just said, you thought you didn't have the right to cry. So you ran. Out the door, nowhere in mind. You just ran.

Venti (Honestly can't imagine this. So idk. I'll try)-

     You just wanted to surprise him. It was his birthday and he had gone out to help traveler with their duties. So you ventured out on your own. He always said not to without him, D'Valin, Traveller, or anyone trusted. But you thought you were too big for that rule. But being the daughter of a god, you got targeted by an Abyss Herald. It nearly killed you. If it wasn't for Jean patrolling the area and healing you, you would've been a goner.

     When your father found out, he was livid. Not entirely at you, but at the fact that he nearly lost you. It knawed at him at how he could lose you in an instant. "Will you just shut up! I'm not a little kid anymore! This was just an unlucky outing!".

     "Don't talk back! There's a reason for everything I do. I just want-".

     "You just want to hold me back! Admit it! You never trust me with anything!". You took off the necklace your father gave you when you were younger (just pretend) and slammed it on the ground. And you left, not looking back.

Kaeya (again, can't imagine)-

     "Dad. Please stop,". Kaeya couldn't hear you. He was busy lecturing you on how to be better. On how you could be better. Why you needed to be better. You practiced your skills, studied to the best of your abilities. But sometimes that can go only so far. The pressure was starting to get to you. You started to feel like a failure. And Kaeya was only making it worse.

     "And that's why you need to...".

     "Dad, stop!" you cut him off. "Can't you see I'm doing my best? That I'm trying? Did you ever stop to even think that this is what I want?". There was a pause, neither one of you wanting to speak up.

    "Y/N...".

    "When you wanna be my father, come find me," you say calmly, walking away from the situation.".

Diluc-

     You had said you wanted to join the Nights of Fovonious. That wasn't the issue necessarily but when you put that dream in front of your health, he didn't like it. He felt as if you didn't hang with him anymore. But when he brought it up you told him off.

     "Can you stop! How will I ever get better at this rate."

     "Well I'm sorry if you're mad, but your health will always come first to me," he says calmly.

     "No, it doesn't! You never cared and never will! Ugh, I wish I never had a father! I wish I never had you!".

     Diluc slammed his hand down, "Then leave if you don't like it!".

     "I will!".

Umm, hey. Long time no see. Miashico here. I hope you can forgive me for this months-long wait. Thank you for being patient.