First Words

A/N: New schedule will be at random. But hopefully at least once a week.

A/N 2: I'm not sick anymore. This will probs be the last half-baked chapter. The quality will improve from now on and I wanna leave positive notes at the beginning and end of each chapter. UwU. 

So remember, you're beautiful. You're amazing Stop beating yourself up. YOU. ARE. WORTH. IT. Have a great day!

Lumine:

     You were pretty hungry, so you got up and walked into the galley.  You didn't know what you wanted. Something cold? Something hot. Sweet or tangy? You didn't know. But it didn't matter in the long run. You were too short to reach. You're a smart toddler, so you knew not to even try. You wandered out of the galley to look for your mother or an assistant. After searching for a few minutes, you found your mother in her office. She seemed stressed out, yet she continued working on the paperwork neatly organized atop her desk. She hadn't noticed you until you pushed the door open a bit wider.

     "Oh, hello there, my little Y/N. Sorry. Mommy's busy right now. I'll play with you later." she says getting up, with the intention of putting you outside. You shake your head side to side.   

     "Hungwy. Hungwy!" you stated. Lumine stopped moving in order to process that you had just spoken your first word. But when she did. She was a happy mama.

     "Don't worry Y/N. Mama's gonna make you a big feast!" she promised with the biggest smile.

Aether:

      Your father figured it was about for you to start speaking. He wanted you to say Papa or something like that and he couldn't wait to get you to talk. You were just doing your shit, minding your business, eating a Monstadt Hash Brown when Aether took your food out of you're hand. You were stunned and pissed off.

     "What the fwuck, dad!" you screamed. Aether was shocked at the sudden outburst. He didn't really know what to say. Just where have you even heard that word? Let alone the entire sentence. "What the fwuck!" you said again.

     "WAAAA! No! Y/N don't say that!" he said saddened and panicked. Then he realized that was your first words, causing him to cry (dramatically).

     "Well, you took her food. What'd you expect?" Paimon butted in snacking on hashbrowns as well.

     "Fwuck you too.".

Venti:

     You were in your father's lap while he played his lyre. You started to get bored and just wanted to play with Dvalin or something, but he was off and away somewhere. Carefully, you slid down from his lap and walked to your room. Venti was a little upset since all he wanted to do was spend time with you. So he put down his lyre and followed after you.

     "Hey, y/n! Wanna come and hang out with daddy?" he asked enthusiastically. You turned around and simply stared at him with your beady eyes before looking away. He then came to your side and started poking you, in which you ignored. Admittedly, he was beginning to feel more upset. All he wanted was to spend time with you, but you were just a bored child who wanted to do their own thing. Venti sighed and gave up and left you alone. You could sense the sudden change in demeanour and felt kinda bad now.

     So you tracked your father down and walked right up to him, climbing atop his lap and hugging him. 

     "Sowwy," you quietly said.

     Venti took the moment in. He smiled knowing that the first thing you said, was to comfort him. He returned your hug while whispering, "It's fine. I'll love you no matter what.".

Dilluc:

     You were being watched by Klee in "solitary confinement" waiting for your father to get back from apparent "business". He didn't want to leave you with the knights, but it was really important.

     You missed your father and you had no intentions of hiding that. You started crying and Klee was trying her best to get you to stop.

     "Oh no. Uhm, please don't cry. Here! Play with my old friend, Dodoco. (I'm assuming Klee's a teenager in this, so she'll speak properly). She gave you the little plush in which you took. That calmed you down, but just a little. You were still sad. Little did you know, your father was outside the door listening to you.

     "Aw. Hey Y/N. Did you miss me? I'm sorry I left you for so long.".

     Your face lit up in joy and excitement. You ran over to him and jumped up, Diluc catching you. "Fwather!" you yelled! Dilluc gasped but chuckled right after. At that moment in time, all Diluc could think was how happy he was to have ever met you.

Kaeya:

    You and Kaeya were playing hide and seek. Obviously being your age, he very easily found you, but since you were having fun, he pretended he didn't. He loved how cute your face looked when you were trying to suppress your giggles. But now it was starting to get late and he wanted to get you ready for the night.

     "My lovely Y/N! It's time for your bath" Kaeya announced. You weren't mad that you had to take a bath, you just wanted your dad to find you first and he knew that. So he started walking to the kitchen table you were under (stopping every now and then in order to make it seem like he can't see you). He then walked around the table and grabbed you up from behind, causing you to laugh.

     "Hahaha! Fun!". Kaeya held you up a little before laughing himself and tickling you.

     "Yep! Things have begun to become more fun with you!"

Beidou:

     She was sitting with you while you watched cartoons (I wanna keep the Genshin universe the same, but every now and then, I'll make it more modern). You were watching that show with the weird blond kid, a talking dog, and a lesbian vampire dating a bubblegum being. Honestly, your mind progression was more developed than it seemed. You thought in your tiny brain, 'Now that's not plausible.'. But you just rolled with it.

     Your mother was too, tuned in with the show and you can't help but notice. You loved your mother. Very much, and you wanted to convey that. So, you stood up walking in front of your mother, blocking her view so all the focus was on you. You then pointed at her (Jojo style lol) and yelled at the top of your lungs, "Pwetty!".

     Beidou didn't hide the fact that she cared for you. She loved you very much as if you were her real daughter. But at that moment in time, she had butterflies in her stomach ad blushed from the cuteness and innocence (and I swear to god, if anyone makes this innocent story unwholesome, I will not hesitate to block you. Even if it's a joke, please don't ruin it for other people).

      Beidou pulled you in for a hug and cuddled you. "Even though the circumstances weren't the best, I'm so glad I rescued you.". (Reference to how she came to adopt you.)

Message from Miashico San!

     Hey! This first month of summer has been hectic, so I'm a few days late for posting this chapter. But, if you've stuck with the story for this long, I love you! Reminder, you're beautiful. You're amazing Stop beating yourself up. YOU. ARE. WORTH. IT. Have a great day!

     XoXo

                   -Miashico