(OLD CHAPTER) ENO

Third-person pov

"George? Are you awake?" That's how George Davidson found himself waking up at 2 am on your average Sunday night. "I am now." The British lad found himself replying to the younger of the two. In all honesty, it probably would've been easier for George if he faked his consciousness but he knew how much his best friend needed him. 

This had become a routine by now, Sapnap waking up in the middle of the night due to fear then waking up the next day in Georges's bed. The two never talked about it the next morning, they never felt the need. It was basically a silent agreement to let Sapnap take his time on explaining what causes the 2 am terrors, and until then George was willing to wait. 

George's POV

"Patches!" I called out to the cat that I had grown a certain attachment to. I wasn't surprised when I found her curled up on the bed of my best friend and roommate, Sapnap. Soft purrs left her mouth with each breath she exhaled. The urge to disturb her slumber and take her for myself didn't last long due to the loud voice of none other than my best friend.

"George, do not even think about waking her." I jumped. Had he read my mind or has he just known me for long enough to know my tendencies and thoughts? Sometimes I find myself lost in thoughts of Sapnap knowing TOO much about me. The mere thought of Sapnap discovering my sexuality is enough to send me into a constant state of panic and anxiety.

Fingers were snapping in front of my face. I knew who they belonged to and I wanted to break out of my thoughts but my brain made me stay there for a few more seconds. Soon enough my eyes refocused on the world around me and my brain processed my location. "Sorry Sap, I didn't mean to zone out." 

He gave me a worried look. "Are you okay, George?" His tone was genuine and worried. All I wanted was to tell him how much I've been dying to say that I like males, I've never found girls attractive or felt the feelings for them that I do for guys, but, I didn't. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" My words sounded forced so I added a chuckle for extra emphasis to prove the idea that I am indeed fine. "Whatever you say, dude. Can I invite Karl over?"

And that's how I spent yet another day locked in my room until Sapnap found his way into my bed at 3 am. 

Authors note; hi guys! first chapter is a lil bit short but i promise they'll get longer as time progresses <3.

Overall tw for this story- mentions of blood and d3ath seeing as it is a vampire au and dream is just kinda.. yeaaaa.