CHAT 20 ❇️Milestone!❇️

Alex: An awfully quiet chat today...Who died?

Lionel: A little bird told me the man in black has a date tonight. The three, known idiots, thought it would be wise to spy on the couple.

Alex: Clair, Jam, and Ed?

P.L: We have a winner.

Alex: What about the others?

Harry: Something along the lines of... "Redemption Time"?

Alex: Let me guess. Sheriff, Hans and Turpin?

P.L: He's on fire.

Blalock: Schooling?

Eli: Harvard.

Blalock: Bullshit.

Eli: You're full of it.

Blalock: Been hearing that whole life, ain't got something new? Bullshit is what i've went through to get where I am.

Harry: What are they arguing about?

Alexander: Bloody medical school and chemistry? Science? I don't know anymore I got a 4 out of 100 on my last physics exam. Leave me be.

Eli: To get through my life, I've learnt to ignore people who waste my valuable time.

Blalock: What valuable time? Screwing student girls for pleasure? I don't recall that being mainly or apart of lectures, professor. Off you go.

ColonelBrandon: Sick man.

Eli: Whatever!

*Eli has went un-active in the chat*

Alex: Phew that was VERY entertaining. Thanks gentlemen.

*Sinclair, Jamie, Ed are now active in the chat*

Alexander: Oh bloody hell. The fun lasted long.

Sinclair: Jam! Why did you do that?? 😂😂

Jamie: I tripped!

Ed: On what!😂

Jamie: Well I don't know

Alex: What happened?

Ed: Do they know?

Sinclair: About Sev's date and us spying?

P.L: What's the point of saying the answer?

Sinclair: I didn't think that through

Ed: Nice one, Clair.

Sinclair: Natural. I try😁

Ed: Severus was due for a date at Sizzler. We stayed out back and spied with binoculars because what is there else to do on a Friday night? Plus the bat's a walking circus!

Jamie: ^

Sinclair: And Jam thought it would be a pleasant surprise to give them a cake when they exited, but he tripped over... something... and lost his balance, resulting in the cake hitting the window where their table was seated.

Jamie: It was a rock! It had to be!

Ed: Wait! You broke my paintbrush!! 😲

Sinclair: I didn't mean to!

Ed: What? I was talking about Jam? He tripped over my paintbrush, that's what he fell from- WAIT YOU BROKE MY OTHER ONE?

Sinclair: 😳Busted.

Jamie: HAHAHAH