Chapter 5

(Melinda May)
May paused. Her mind had drifted away from the argument her and Daisy had just had, and to what Liam had just said. She didn't take her eyes off the screen. She felt like she couldn't breathe. Lis and Liana had escaped. Coulson was standing there, just staring at Liam. Daisy was sitting there, her mouth barley gaped open. She closed her mouth at looked at May.

"I'll be back." His voiced muttered. As he turned to leave. May's lips tightened. She had just got rid of them and now they're back. She pushed herself off of Coulson's desk and walked towards the door. She needed her space.

"May.." Daisy began. She opened the door, not wanting to look at Daisy's worried expression.

"I'll be in my room." May murmured. She closed the door behind her and walked down the hallway. She turned the corner where the floor immediately turned into stairs. She walked down them, turning when they turned. She walked through the lounge. Her mind was full of possibilities and thoughts.
They're gonna come for all of us. They're associated with Hydra. Hydra is gonna know where we are. We have to make sure they won't free Jaiying and Gordon. Liam needs to stay locked up. We need what he knows. What if Liam has some sort of way to contact Hydra from here? Oh god.. how am I gonna tell Coulson about what Liam did? Her mind drifted to what Liam did to her. Daisy and May had been arguing about taking a pregnancy test before Coulson walked in. Daisy wanted her to take one now, but May won the argument saying she'd take one later. She knew that she had to take one, it was procedure for any woman who got touchy during a mission, or if a man got touchy with her. She also knew she wasn't pregnant. She had her dress on and Liam had his suit on, there was no way, but then she remembered what Daisy had told her.

"May.. he was on you for about six minutes if not more, and that's when I got there, it took me about three minutes to just get out the damn door." Her voice echoed.

"I also saw you trying to get him off of you. Im almost positive that he knew you wanted him off too by the way you were struggling! Hell he pulled your damn skirt up!"

Hearing this from Daisy confused her, because she didn't really know what she was talking about.

"No he didn't..?"

"May! Yes, he did, I don't know where in the world you were whenever this happened, or what mind set you were in, but when I got there he had his pants lowered enough and he had your dress lifted I literally saw it..!"

May thought about the argument for a moment. It was as if Daisy saw more than May experienced. She was so caught up in getting away and was so taken back, she hadn't seen him do anything like that, all she knew was that she needed to get away, and get away fast. It was all a blur for her.

"What..? Then why the hell did you not get him off me?!"

"I was trying to find an angle where I could quake him off of you without hurting or killing you!" She snapped.

"I was also a little shocked to see you both half naked damnit."

It only felt like a minute to her, so when Daisy told her that it was more than six minutes, that made her a bit worried and made her stress over the thought, what if she was? Her facial expression wasn't emotionless anymore, it was full of emotion. She showed hurt, worry, and fear all in once. She found herself going down a hallway that didn't house her room. She walked through a doorway and into a room that was filled with dumbbells, mats, punching bags, and dummies. The training room. She needed to blow off steam that she had been putting down during these past few days. May walked over the mats and to the cubby that rested on the pillar near the locker room. She gripped her gloves and pulled them out. She slid them on with ease, they were the perfect fit. Not too tight and not too loose. May walked over to the punching bag, her favorite thing to use when blowing off steam. It was full of sand so it was hard, and didn't move much. It reminded her of punching a face. Once she was close enough she crossed her arms and gripped the bottom of her shirt. She pulled it over her head and off of her, revealing a sports bra underneath. She always wore sports bras after missions because somehow, she always found herself in the training room on the same day. She picked up on her own habit about a year ago. She's been trying to break it ever since for some reason. May threw her shirt down beside her and pulled one leg back and got into a fighting stance. She raised her arms up towards her chest. One closer than the other. She waited for a moment staring at the bag. She closed her eyes imagining it was Lis and Liam combined. She let out a breath through her mouth and opened her eyes. May flung a punch at the punching bag as she thought of her anger and what hurt her most.
Lis.. she flung a punch.
Liana... she kicked the punching bag away from her.
Liam.. she punched again.
Nightmare.. she flung a harder punch.
Afterlife.. she had begun to cross punch. Cross cross, straight, kick. Kick, straight, cross. She switched it up but punched harder and harder each time.
————————————————————————
(Philip J. Coulson)
Coulson slid through the office doors. He closed the door behind him and turned to face the two women. Until he realized only one stood there, leaning on his desk. Daisy. He looked around his office. May was gone. He looked back to Daisy who stood there with a sympathetic expression.