Chapter 9

Hi! So this was a really long chapter, I'll go through it and check grammar and other things later! Tysm!🥰
——————————————————————
(Daisy Johnson)
Daisy sighed and rubbed her hands against her face. She ran her fingers through her hair and wrapped them around her neck. She was still on the quinjet, at least an hour left, maybe less. They had contacted the ATCU about two hours ago.

"Stop worrying Daisy.. Rosalind should be there by now.." He told her gently. Daisy nodded, she knew that, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

"I know.. I just feel so helpless.." She muttered. She hated not being there and she hated even more how slow the quinjet was going.

"How far out..?" She asked. Lincoln kept his eyes on the sky and shrugged.

"About thirty minutes I think." He told her. Daisy paused for a moment, and thought about what he had just said.

"You think?!" She exclaimed. Lincoln sighed and kept his patience in check.

"Daisy, all I have are the coordinates, it doesn't tell me how far we're out." He explained calmly. Daisy leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms. She hated this so much.

"I don't care if it doesn't tell you. We needed to be there yesterday!" She exclaimed. Lincoln looked at her with sympathetic eyes and opened his mouth to say something. But someone beat him to it.

"SHIELD 712 this is ATCU Rosalind Price, we're in." Daisy and Lincoln both looked at the headset which laid on the dash. He went to reach for it but Daisy quickly beat him to it. She leaned back into her chair as she adjusted the headset to her liking. She clicked the button which turned it on and moved the mic towards her mouth.

"Price?" She called out. There was a small pause.

"Agent Johnson." She greeted. Daisy sighed in relief, she was there. That means they should be okay. Right?

"Tell me when you find them." She ordered. Daisy adjusted the mic again and waited for her to reply.

"You got it." She promised. Daisy nodded, even though he Rosalind couldn't see it and slid the headset off. Lincoln was staring at her curiously.

"So she's there?" He asked. Daisy nodded, but she didn't feel better. Why wasn't she feeling better?
Maybe when she finds them I will.. She thought to herself. Daisy slid back into her seat, but instead of staring out the window, she just stared at the headset, waiting. She knew it would take a while for her to find them, but she couldn't help it. All she wanted to do was make time speed up just so she could know that they were safe. Lincoln caught her staring and sighed.

"Daisy, I know that you're worried but I'm sure they're fine.." He reasoned. Daisy immediately began to shake her head in protest.

"No, they're not. Liana literally dropped a roof on May and who the hell knows what they did to Coulson.." She muttered. Lincoln's eyes widened in surprise.

"Wait, what?!" He exclaimed. Daisy sighed, she had forgotten that she didn't tell him.

"I rewatched the footage, May was buried under a pile of rocks and then dragged into the boiler room.. she was conscious after god knows how many hours or minutes.. and now I don't know what's going on.." She explained. She could just go watch the feed, but honestly, Daisy was too scared to look at it.
What if I'm too late.. what if they're dead.. or dying.. what if they're hurt.. I need to get there now.. god why won't Rosalind just reply already.. Her mind raced with thoughts, but they were soon broken when the coms began to crack awake. Daisy snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the headset. She reached for it and fumbled to put it on her head. Once she did she adjusted the mic and waited for someone to talk. Nothing but the crack of static.