Hog... Hogwhat?

{Emery's POV}

"Well? Open it!" Alex nagged me. Sometimes, he can be really annoying. "Okay, Okay! I'm opening it, geez!" I said as I pulled out the letter, starting to read it out loud.

"To Mr. Hamilton and Ms. Jaro, we are proud to announce that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Classes will begin on September 1st. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment."

There was another paper inside, with a list of supplies. I ignored that for the time being. "Hog... Hogwhat?" Alexander said. "Hogwarts Alex, keep up man." I rolled my eyes. I pulled a second paper out of the envelope and Alex and I read the list.. a cauldron A wand? So they weren't kidding about the magic part, huh. Who woulda thought.

«August 26, Outside of a McDonald's»

{John's POV}

So uh— today's been.. weird. First, there were a bunch of dudes in robes whispering everywhere, and then there were owls flying everywhere. One even gave me a letter. I haven't read it yet, though. Maybe I should. So here I am, opening the letter, Here's what it says.

'Dear Mr. Laurens, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.'

{A/N: too lazy to care that I'm on my computer at 2am writing this bc I'm not even tired lmao}

There was a long list of weird stuff, like a cauldron and a wand from some shop named O-Olive? Olive... ender? Ollivander's! Yeah, that was it! In Diagon Alley! I put the list away. I'm really excited, buuuuuuut there's only one problem... how the heck am I supposed to get to this "Diagon Alley" place? It sounds far, like really far. 

Anyways, I met this boy a while back. His name is uh.. Alex I think. I'm kinda bad with names, hehe. He's really nice, he even gave me his chocolate croissant! He said he'd come back, but I haven't seen him since the second time we met 3 days ago. I wonder if he forgot about me. I could try and find him but I'd get lost. I've never even gone past the Starbucks on the corner, or the IKEA down the street. He's got this longish brown hair that he puts into a ponytail, and these eyes that look blue in the shade but when he stands in the sun or talks about something he really loves, they shine this brilliant violet color. They also darken when he's upset or talking about something he doesn't like. I think he's really cute. Uh- I've talked too much, haven't I? I'm gonna stop talking now. Bye.

{Lafayette's  POV [heh that's new ain't it]}

I'm going into my second year of Hogwarts this year! I'm excited, there's gonna be so many new students and opportunities! Wait- let me introduce myself. My name is Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, Marquis De La Fayette, but most people call me Gilbert or Lafayette. (Yes, I remember that entire thing by heart.) I'm in Gryffindor, and I'm friends with this kid named Hercules Mulligan, who's also a Gryffindor. He's really loud and funny, and calls me "laffy taffy."

There's not much for me to say at the moment, so I guess I'll see you later. Au revoir!

{Hercules's POV}

What's up, I'm Hercules, or sometimes Herc for short. I'm going into my second year at Hogwarts. I really want to get a broom this year so I can join the quidditch team. My dad said he'll get me one this week, so I'm really looking forward to that. My mom works at The Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade, and sometimes she'll make me butterbeer when I do a god job on something like a test. I'm friends with this French kid named Lafayette. He's got a crazy long name, so most people call him Gilbert. I call him laffy taffy though, because he doesn't know what taffy is. I think it's funny. Um, that's all I can think of right now, so bye I guess.

{oh my god that took forever to write- posted at 3:30pm PST, roughly 680 words, etc etc. Tell me how you guys are liking the story so far, and what you wanna see in the next chapters! bye my witchlings1 <3}