Alexander Hamilton

«no one's pov»
July 15.

Alexander Hamilton is just a normal 10 year-old boy— well, not normal exactly. He is a wizard. He doesn't know this, though. He is an orphan in a foster home in New York, and his foster parents hate magic or anything other than 'normal'. Their names are Kimberley and Richard Geneusche and they have an adopted daughter named Alexa.

{Alex's POV}

As you probably know by now, my name is Alexander Hamilton. I currently live in New York City with my foster parents Kimberley and Richard Geneusche and their adopted daughter Alexa. They don't really like me because I'm weird. Like really weird. One time Richard gave me a buzz cut to try to keep my hair short, but within two days it was back to shoulder length. (Kinda familiar eh?) once Kimberley locked me in the guest bathroom overnight for burning popcorn. P o p c o r n. I leaned against the door after what seemed like hours of yelling to be let out, then fell straight through the door, which made Alexa burst in laughter and Kimberley and Richard to be furious with me.

Despite Kimberley and Richard, Alexa is incredibly nice to me. She hates her adoptive parents, because- in her words- 'they're basic white suburban buttheads'. She's a day older than me, you'd think we'd share a party. No, we just don't get parties. They don't like her because she's like me. One time we were playing hide and seek and she turned invisible. We tried to prank our 'parents' that there was a ghost, but she turned back before we could finish the plan. Her actual name is Emery, they just renamed her because her name was 'too odd.' I swear I'm gonna get out of here one day and I'm bringing Emery with me.

{A/N: Too late to change their last name, but why the hell did I choose GENEUSCHE of all things- I'm sorry dyslexics-
Unedited, most of the explanatory chapters will be}