Chapter 1331

20 minutes later when Matt and Gabby are at her mom's place:
Matt's POV: As I park the car on the street near Gabby's mom's place, I start to get a bit nervous. I hoped that it didn't show but it obviously did because Gabby turned to look at me. "Why are you nervous to be here?" I then sighed and looked at her. "This is my first time being here since the divorce. It's weird being here. It feels wrong yet right at the same time." Gabby then glared at me. "Well, it better feel more right than wrong Matthew considering we are married." I nodded and smiled while going to grab her hand. "Hey, of course it feels right. Gabby...I love you and I especially love being married to you." 

Gabby smiled when I said that before going to give me a quick kiss. Once she kissed me, she then got out and moved to open the back door. Looking at Matteo, she smiled while going to get him out. "We going to see your abuela buddy? Yeah, we are." Gabby then moved to set him down on the ground before going to get the car seat out. That's when I heard Antonio come out. "Hey sis, can I help with anything?" Gabby then looked up at Antonio and smiled. "Here, give me a hug first. And can you help us with this pesky car seat. He's staying here at mom's for a couple nights. We're at Molly's tonight and shift tomorrow."

Antonio nodded and agreed when she said that. "Well, I am glad you are going to be here for a bit." Gabby smiled and nodded. "Matt, I am going inside to go see my best friend okay?" I laughed and nodded. "Go ahead." Gabby then bent down to grab Matteo in his car seat. "C'mon buddy, let's go see grandma and aunt Sylvie." Gabby then walked away and smiled as she prepared to go spend a little bit of time with her mom.

That's when Antonio went to get the seat out and smiled. "God, we literally have the same car seat." I nodded and smiled. "By the way, surprised that you are here. Why aren't you at your place?" Antonio then sighed. "Was getting boring. Sylvie wanted to get out and my kids haven't seen their grandmother in a while so...I decided that a nice meal with my mom would be a great idea. She wants to spend time with us all sometime." I nodded and agreed.

"By the way, you getting cold feet yet? Only 25 days." I laughed when he asked. "Nope, I am not having any cold feet about marrying Sylvie. Nor will I ever have cold feet about marrying the mother of my child and the love of my life." I smiled when he said that. "Just to let you know, I promise to try my best to not let our new relationship be weird. It's just odd because I've kissed both your sister and your wife-to-be." Antonio nodded and agreed. "That is a little awkward but, it's fine. Gabby and me were gone. I am just glad Sylvie kissed a guy I trust. Always will."

I smiled when he said that after grabbing all of Matteo's things. "C'mon, let's head inside. By the way, I want you to give me ideas for your Bachelor party okay? Since we are doing it in the woods...we are going to have fun around the fireplace. Now, I am going to invite the Halsteads okay? They are hosting the wedding so makes sense. Will too?" Antonio nodded and agreed. "Of course, they are hosting us...might as well." I smiled. "Now, I am not doing any of the spanish rituals and I am not going to bring alcohol considering Diego is going to be there." 

Antonio smiled and agreed. "Anything you need?" I smirked when he said that. "Let's just say that you are going to be sharing some cop stories. Well, your friends will so be prepared to be embarrassed for a bit." Antonio turned to look at me and didn't seem too pleased with that. "God, you are going to really torture me at my bachelor party aren't you?" I nodded and agreed as I made my way inside with him. Once I was inside, I took off my shoes and went to take off my coat. I then looked at Sylvie and smiled. "Well, if it isn't the bride-to-be." Sylvie smiled and nodded. I then went to grab Matteo's stuff and brought it to the living room.

"Oh god, that guy really looks adorable. Hi Theo. Is that your mom? I'm your uncle Matt." Theo just looked up at me and smiled. "God, he looks like Matteo a bit. That's kinda weird." Sylvie then looked up at me. "I thought the same thing. I mean, they are cousins but it looks weird how similar alike they look." I nodded and smiled. "Camila, where is he sleeping tonight? Let me just set this stuff down and then I'll be back to give you a hug." Camila smiled and nodded. "I've decided to make a nursery with 2 cribs. It's the one that already has a crib in it." 

I nodded and smiled before walking towards the room and smiled. That's when I saw it was nice. However, what I also saw was a business card for a construction company. Grabbing it, I then looked at it. I then went to set the bags down before walking over to the living room again. "Camila, can I ask you something?" Camila then turned to look at me. "What is it?" I then sighed. "Is it too late for you to already cancel your contractor?" Camila then looked at me, confused. "Why? I am just going to ask them to build a permanent nursery." Gabby then looked at her. "Seriously mom? Why are you wasting money?" Camila then looked at Gabby.

"It's not wasting money when I want to have a place for my grandkids to stay at night." Gabby then sighed. "It is when your son-in-law is a contractor!" I then moved to sit down next to Gabby and smiled at her. Wrapping my arm around Gabby, I smiled. "Camila, please tell me you haven't paid them yet." Camilla then shook her head. "Not yet. Would you really want to do it for me?" I then looked at her. "Is that really even a question?" Camila then sighed. "I knew you wouldn't want to do it."