Chapter 1397

Antonio's POV: Once Sylvie walked over to me, I went to wrap my arm around her. She then put her hands on my shoulder and I could tell she was worried. "Antonio, talk to me and tell me what's going on." I then sighed. "They want to put a cop car outside our place tonight considering everything that's happening recently. After the bomb threat against Jay and Erin's place....they are worried that I am also a potential target. I think there's even talk about doing a search of our neighborhood for potential bombs that might be hidden in our neighborhood."

Sylvie got nervous when I said that before sighing. "Would you be willing to host us Camila? I might, I just don't want to be a bother." My mom then smiled at Sylvie. "You wouldn't be a bother at all Sylvie. You are family. Family helps family." I smiled and agreed with her. "I just want you to be okay with it before I agree to it. I think it's a good idea." Sylvie then gave me a kiss and nodded. "Go call Voight and tell him that we are going to stay here until this guy is caught. Then, can you go get us some clothes? Just get me a bunch of sweats?"

I nodded and agreed with her. "Listen, how about you stay with my mom and hang out with her? I am going to head to our place and get that stuff for you. And instead of talking to Voight here, I am going to do it in the car. You okay with that?" Sylvie nodded and smiled. "Yeah, that sounds perfect." I then smiled as I went to kiss her softly before looking at my mom. "Mom, think maybe you can make us a room downstairs? I am going to bring the stuff. Oh, don't move the crib though...I am going to do that for you." My mom then understood. "Of course Antonio."

Sylvie then looked at me. "Actually, can you just bring the little crib we have next to our bed at home? I know it's a lot but..." I just nodded and agreed. "Oh and mom, I am going to also bring my laptop and stuff. If we are going to stay here, then I need dad's office. However, you can't go in there. I am going to have confidential stuff on my laptop and police investigation stuff." My mom nodded and agreed. "Listen, I am here to make stuff better for you guys. This just affecting you guys?" I shook my head. "My co-Deputy Heads of Intelligence too." My mom nodded

"Then, you move here until he's caught okay? You can travel and do stuff but...let me help by taking care of you guys and making you meals. Me and Sylvie can get to know each other better while you put all of your attention on this case. I think both me and Sylvie can agree that your priority right now should be catching this monster who is out to get police's families." I nodded and agreed with my mom before smiling at her. "Thanks mom, that means a lot to me." My mom then walked over to me and hugged me. "Listen, just go get your things."

Getting up, I went to wrap my arm around Sylvie and smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "We are safe okay? Just go relax and maybe my mom can make you some green tea. You know, the one that calms you down?" My mom then nodded. "Of course, I will get some started. The one I like too Antonio?" I nodded and agreed. "I will be back soon okay Sylvie?" Sylvie nodded and agreed, smiling at me. "Be safe on your way. And if you feel something is wrong at our place...do not go in alone okay? You call for backup!" I nodded and agreed. "Of course."

My mom then looked at me. "And you call us when you are on your way back here okay? I am going to be worried until I get that call. So...I better get it instead of a call saying you are in hospital again! Why in the world did nobody tell me that?" I sighed and looked at her. "Sorry mom. Now listen, I am going to go home and get our things. I also need to call my boss. Ask him to check whether my kids are at risk. Laura kept Dawson as her last name so...I need to know whether they are at risk." My mom then stared at me. "Then go do that right now. And I don't care if it's awkward. If they are at risk, your ex and kids are coming to stay here too!"

I then bit my lip and looked at Sylvie. "Would you be okay if Laura had to stay here for a night?" Sylvie then looked at me. "I wouldn't mind at all Antonio. It's in the name of safety. Plus, it would give us a chance to talk. I want to become friends with her. I need her to trust me when we have the kids alone." I agreed and nodded while grabbing her hand. "Talk later." I then went to walk away so that I could call Hank and get an update on the status of the investigation and whether we have determined if Laura is also at risk since her last name is still Dawson.