──⋅──

bunny dobi

bunny dobi
hayun-a~

bunny dobi
wake up!!!

bunny dobi
i'm outside your
house right now
open up!!

you missed a call
from bunny dobi
5:30 AM

me
what is itttt?

me
do you know that
i've only slept for
an hour??

bunny dobi
i'm sorry for
waking you up!

bunny dobi
but this is urgent
hehe :) your mom
opened the gate
for me

bunny dobi
you have 30
minutes to get
ready, i'll wait for
you here

me
30 minutes?!
how are you even
ready in thirty
minutes?!

──⋅──

turns out doyoung actually needs a girl for their promotion for the upcoming foundation day of our school. he's directing the whole photoshoot, and promotion video.

yes, we have a promotion video. the student council makes one every year for the foundation day festival, and post it on every social media platforms.

he really scheduled this shoot at the wrong time. i ate a large cup of ramen last night while watching the whole season two of kaguya-sama: love is war. my eye bags are showing up, and my face is bloated as hell.

thankfully, Wonyoung, the pretty second year representative of student council, knows how to put on a decent make up. now I look much much better.

i sat on the stool while, and scrolled on my phone after getting ready.

"hayun, are you..." i looked up to doyoung who was staring down at me.

he was about to speak, but my phone vibrated.

jeongwoo

jeongwoo
hi hyeri

I smiled.

"who is that?" doyoung asked, but I hid my phone immediately, so he wouldn't know.

"hyung!" a familiar voice shouted. my heartbeat started to raise, and I peered up to see who it was.

"Oh. jeongwoo-ya," doyoung said as he slid his hands to his pocket with a smile.

"good thing you're here already. we were just about to start."

"h-he's a part of the shoot?" i asked. there are only two of us here that are non-student council members! does that mean that we're going to be together this whole day?! this is the best day ever!

"did you plan this for me?" i asked doyoung with a smile.

"no. hyeri was supposed to be here, but she refused, so i contacted you."

"oh." why should i always substitute hyeri.

──⋅──

"all right, so jeongwoo, you have to hold hayun's hand, and run around the field."

"what?" i asked in unison with doyoung. he's confused too?

"what do you mean by that?" doyoung asked once more.

"that's what you wrote in the script, vice president." jungwon, the secretary said.

"oh. right. you should explain it more clearly," doyoung ordered, and turned to face us.

jeongwoo took my hand gently without a single expression on his face, and we ran happily around like kids. i swear this is the best day ever.

"cut! okay next scene!"

jeongwoo pulled his hand away, and excused himself. he took his phone from his pocket, and started typing. oh please don't tell me he's...

my phone vibrated.

let's not think about it first, hayun.

he sent another message, and i saw him sigh. he walked towards me again with a worried expression.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"nothing," he shook his head, and smiled at me.

should i tell him the truth?

"okay let's go to the next location!" doyoung shouted.

right, we're in a shoot that needs a positive vibe. i can't ruin his mood.