Walking In the garden

Killer's POV:

It's been a few weeks since I have almost been killed. Nightmare made sure there were guards with me or crescent so we wouldn't get hurt. One day while I just walking crescent when crescent wanted to see the flowers I was wearing a dress since it was warm outside I also carried a gray parasol with me so I wouldn't get light on my hair so I let crescent out so he can touch the flowers crescent was running on the grass in his shoes I went and sat down on a chair with a table with a cup of tea waiting for me with also some biscuits and cookies be careful crescent I said Yes mom crescent said with a smile I took a sip of my tea and ate one of the cookies with was a chocolate chip cookie my favorite.

Crescent POV:

*Mind I was running in the garden when I found a strange flower I looked at it when the gardener asked me if I wanted the flower* Y-yes please I said with a shy voice Your welcome your highness the gardener said while watering the flowers oo can I help I said with excitement sure your highness the gardener handed me a watering can with some water in and so the gardener taught me how to water the plants and showed me how much water each plant needed.After that I ran to mama who was sipping her tea Mama! i said with a cheerful voice look I found a flower Thats great sweetie mama said with a smile.Soon we needed to get back into the places because there was going to be rain so the staff came and putted away the table and the chairs.I wanted to walk with Mama instead of Mama carrying me we came into the places Mama told me to take a shower and come down for dinner with Papa.So I went up to my room and took a shower I soon putted on some warm pajamas because in the cold/rainy months it get's cold in the places. I walked down the halls to the dining room where I saw Mama and Papa who were waiting for me at the dining hall I sat down and began to eat after I finished eating I asked Mama if I could read by the fire in the seating room mama agreed So i went and sat by the fire and readed my book soon i fell asleep.

Killer POV:

I went to the seating room and saw crescent asleep i went and teleport to his room i went to his bed and putted him on his bed and covered him with his soft blanket and closed the door quitly.Soon i went to my room and i saw nighty working on something Dear how about to sleep and you can finished that tomarrow i said with a gentle voice Ok only for you dear nighty saids while walking to me and kissed my cheek But you need to give me cuddles Nighty saids with a tired voice Alright i'll cuddle you i said soon we got into bed and cuddled Nighty pulled the blanket with his tentacle i closed my eyes and went to sleep.