Kidnapped Part 3

So this one will explain why Ink kidnapped Crescent and yeah let's get with this.

Ink's POV

Gosh, I feel so angry Lord dream just removed me from head guard because of why I did to his, oh so loving daughter I mean it's not my fault that's she's dead because I hit her with a sword I mean she should know not to go near me if I have a weapon. Great now I have to find another child that has Dream or Nightmare's blood so I can feast on it and I know just who it is Crescent.

I watched Crescent as he went to bed he soon saw me and I ran away I soon hired 2 monsters to kidnapped Crescent but that didn't go well because they were sentence to 40 years in prision so Now I have to go sneaking into Nightmares castle . I made to the throne room when I saw my victim Crescent I soon snuck up to him and grabed him by the arm Crescent began to cry out for help as he try to escape my grip but I holded tigher on his hands soon Error saw me and ran out of the throne room and soon Killer came and Crescent Cried out saying "Mama!" Soon Killer summoned his knife and we had a huge fight untill Nightmare came in with Error and the Guards gosh I hated Nightmare a lot and soon said I would have my head off  I was angry but I stayed quiet.

It was  nightime  the last time I will see the world I soon walked up to the block and put my head on it and soon died.

Q&A about Kidnapped

1. when Ink said "oh so loving daughter" he ment Dream's daughter Lux.

2. Lux was 3 when Ink killed her even tho he said it's not his fault.

3. Killer is very loving and overprotective of his children wanting no harm to them

4. Nightmare and Killer's relationship is more loving than toxic.

5. Crescent is 5 in this chapter

and i think that's it if you want a part 4 to this pls tell me in the comments since i often check my comments first than my notifications thank you for reading this part sorry if it's short.

-Author :)