Before You Read

Hey everyone! I thought I would give you a bit of autobiography about why I'm making this kind of book.
I personally had a really rough time figuring out my sexuality and gender over the years. I would often reach out to writing to express myself and to help myself figure out who I was. You're going to see that a lot in these short chapters about my inner struggles and frustration with the norms of society and stereotypes. I started out as straight, then bisexual, then demisexual, and finally ended up with being pansexual. Gender was an even worse road for me! I started out cis, then trans, then back to cis, then pangender, genderfluid, demigirl, and then finally realized I'm agender. It's tough to figure out who you are and to be happy with yourself but I'm very happy I  have finally figured it out!  I hope this book helps any of you out there to find the words to express yourselves and to help you realize you're not alone in this confusing world of labels. Of course, these are just my experiences with theses sexualities and genders. No one person is going to be the same and it's perfectly fine to disagree with me if my interpretation does not match with yours. Please enjoy and do not bully people in the comments! I want this to be a safe heaven for everyone to be accepted in. Love is love, gender is just a label, and sex doesn't define you as a person. Hope you enjoy!