Chapter 5

-Laughing Jacks P.O.V.-

The little brat is eating all my candy. Stupid human girl, thats my favorite candy right there! All gone!

"Jacky! More candy!" How dare she demand at me! "Oho no! Thats enough for y- did you just fall alseep....that fast?!"

I stare at the now sleeping girl on the floor...sleeping peacefully, how adorable. Wait. No. Not adorable, no not ever. Shes just another ugly little human brat that needs to be dead. Ooh speaking of death, I still have a prisoner to take care of, not the girl of course.

I walk over to the girl and gently pick her up and place her on the bed and place some blankets over her to keep her warm and make sure she dosent wake up. No im not being nice on purpose, she can suffocate in those blankets for all I care.

I get up and walk out of the room and walk 2 floors down and into the basement where I hear my victim wake up.

"Hehehe hello dear May, I hope you enjoyed your stay!!HAHAHA!" With that hear her shrilling screams and crys as I rip her flesh open and gut her and slowly, yet painfully kill her.

Then I turn to walk out but hear a scream, a scream from a familiar voice....oh no..

"Sam! What ever are you doing here?!" I feel fear rise up from my chest and turn to the girl and face her little self whos crying her lungs out. For once...I feel sorry for not seeing her there..no no how could I ever feel sorry?!

"Get away! You...Monster! I want my mommy!" She fears me now, again. The human girl is trying to back away from me as I try to grab her but as I grab her, she begins to squirm in my arms trying to escape.

"*sigh*..All around the merely bush the monkey chased the weasel.."

She stopped squirming.

"The monkey thought was all in good fun.."

I pull her up to my chest and she looks up at me as I hold her in my arms.

"Pop goes the weasel." She finishes for me.

○♡○♡○♡○♔