Chapter 6

Wow you guys really wanted an update so here you go! ...Ever had so many ideas you make all the books then cant even keep up with writing all? XD Yeaah..situation is sorta getting under control.. alright druz'ya now then

clicks a forward button*
3:00 A.M.

"Jack..."

Guh..

"JAck..."

"uhh..."

"JACK!"

"What?!"

"Hi..." I looked down to see the quite small vermant that gave me a small feeling of hell. "..BEN, now what the bloody hell do you want?!" he snickered to himself a little, stupid. "Haha well, I should be sleeping but something isnt helping." I stared at him for a while in a confused state then heard a small whimper coming from next door. Oh. Noticing I understood he huffed and nodded then walked out. I stretched my arms out then got up nearly hitting my head on the cieling and walked over to the door way. "..Sam? Come here.." I couldnt see anything through the darkness but I heard her small feet slowly ruffle over from the carpet. "I wanna go home...I want mommy.." Sighing, I picked her up and sensed her get uncomfortable but then get a little more steady,walked over to my bed and placed her there. Sadly I didnt really know how to cheer this little girl up, I killed her parents. Maybe I should let her know and im sure she'd understand...right..?

Third P.O.V.

Outside the mansion walls, through the trees, everything felt at peaceful silence. No killers or monsters out tonight, no hauntings, nothing. That is..until a scream is heard all around the forest and mansions halls, the kind of shriek you hate to hear from little siblings.

"MOMMY!! I WANT MY MOMMY BACK! AHHHHHHH!!!!!"
The monochrome clown russed everywhere to try to shut her up but no avail. "Oh dammit Im going to get into some serious shit here for making you cry this hard and waking everyone damn up!" And that only seemed to make Sam cry louder. Then, suddenly a dark creature came in. The tall one, 6 armed (6 right?), Slender man. He  could put fear in anyone, even the nastiest killers on earth. "What is going on here,Jack." It wasnt even a question,because he shouldnt even have to question you. Jack practically fell back and looked up at him," Uh, uh well t-the girl started missing her m-mom and all.." Slender didnt seem pleased at all. "Dispose of the...pet by tomorrow." Was all he said before vanishing. "Dispose the pet by tomoorrowww" Jack mocked. "Hmph why do I even still live here?"

With that, he packed up some stuff in a small bag, what does a killer really need other than your poisonous candy and some small tools?  He gathered up food then picked up the sleeping girl who knocked out during her tantrum and then jumped out the window..And that still didnt wake her up anymore.