~*^*~Introduction~*^*~

Representation of City: Paris
Nickname: City of Lights
Human Name: Antoinette Kirkland Bonnefoy
Date City Founded: 3rd Century BC
Antoinette's Birth Date: 04/12/1790
Gender: Female, Woman
Age: 18
More Information: Antoinette spends much of her time making clothing such as dresses, suits, and any clothing in general out of old torn and unused clothing and fabrics from shops. She is very overprotective of her "mother", England, also known as Arthur. She lives in Paris, France and owns a small but popular boutique. She has met Francis as well as Alfred and Matthew when a meeting was based in France. She hasn't told them who she is, promising her "mother" not to tell the others about her existence. From time to time, when she does have it, she'll visit Arthur in England and stay there for a few days or a week.

Appearance: She has dirty blonde wavy hair, a heart-shape curl that droops down the right side of her head, emerald green eyes, and a kind beautiful smile. She can be seen mostly wearing dresses in soft yet dark colors during the fall and winter as well as soft light colors in the spring and summer. Wears a small silver necklace with a small moss agate pendant most of the time and only takes it off during showers and night time.
-

Representation of City: London
Nickname: The Big Smoke
Human Name: Olivia Kirkland Bonnefoy
Date City Founded: 47 AD
Antoinette's Birth Date: 04/12/1790
Gender: Female, Woman
Age: 18
More Information: Unlike Antoinette, Olivia spends much of her time listening to music such as punk and rock as well as she plays on her electric guitar. She lives in London, a few blocks away from her "mother" to visit him once in a while when she is not busy. She is very overprotective of her "mother" as well considering she is much closer to him than her twin. On some nights, she will go outside and walk around a bit, carrying something to protect herself every time she does. Same as Antoinette, she has met her father and two older brothers but, of course, has never told them who she was since she also made the same promise to Arthur.

Appearance: She has light blonde straight hair, a lightning-shape curl that droops down the left side of her head, ocean blue eyes, and a small frown plastered on her face. She can be seen mostly wearing dark colors, ripped clothing and, of course, a black leather jacket. Just like Antoinette, she wears a small silver necklace with a small moss agate pendant most of the time and only takes it off during showers and night time. She wears wired-rimmed glasses in the privacy of her own home, as well as Arthur's home.