ꕥ_Chapter 1: Secret Revealed_ꕥ

The meeting started like any other:

Francis and Arthur were arguing like an old married couple; Ludwig looked like he is about to burst his bubble; Feliciano was offering pasta; Lovino was cursing out everyone as well as talking to Antonio while the Spaniard just listened to the angry Italian; Alfred was shouting some obnoxious things; Gilbert was saying how he was awesome; Ivan was just getting ready to whack someone with his pipe; Kiku was too busy reading...yeah; Mattew was just being forgotten per usual, watching everyone being the animals they are; Yao was just complaining about no one respected their elders anymore.

All in all, everything was going normal and well. That is until a shout was heard outside down the hallway of the meeting room.

"Mum!"

Everyone had stopped what they were doing and kept quiet making sure they all heard the same thing. "Mum! Where are you? I need to tell you something!" suspecting it to be one of the servers or maids kids, so they just ignored it. Just as they were about to go back to their shenanigans, the doors had burst open and Arthur was about to shout at the intruder but stopped mid-way when he saw who it was. All the other countries turned to look at the person at the door, their eyes widened in shock, not only did this person have Francis's eyes and hair but also Arthur's eyebrows.

Just as Ludwig was about to ask her why she was here, she walked over to Arthur, smiling, and held out her smartphone to show him a photo.

"Antoinette broke the grandfather clock and your bedroom door." She said, still smiling. Arthur, however, was not pleased one bit. Taking the smartphone into his hands, he looked closely at the photo before looking back at the young woman, "She broke grandfather clock and my bloody bedroom door?! What were you two even doing that led up to that?!" said Arthur.

Arthur then remembered the other countries and turned to look back at them. All the others looked at him in shock, everyone started bombarding Arthur with questions: "How does this lady know you?"; "Why did she call you 'mum'?"; "Who is the father/mother?"; etc, etc.

"ENOUGH!" shouted Ludwig, that was when everyone fell silent. The German man then walked up to the lady and spoke to her in a much calmer tone, "By any chance, do you know who your mother or father is?" The young lady pointed at Arthur, "That is my mum. My name is,". As she was about to introduce herself, the doors burst open again, showing the young lady in front of Ludwig but this time she had Arthur's hair and eyes but normal-looking eyebrows. "You snitch! You said you weren't going to tell him!" yelled the 'look-a-like'. "Olivia and she's Antoniette." while pointing at her look-alike."

While all the other countries began to speak among themselves about the two personifications, Francis, Alfred, and Matthew were all shocked, confused, furious, and sad. Not only did they not know of the two new family members, but it was the fact that Arthur has kept this secret for so long. The three all broke out of their thoughts when Yao spoke up, "So, Arthur mind introducing us properly to your two daughters, aru?"

Arthur sighed before standing up and lining up the young ladies side-by-side.

"Alright then," began Arthur, placing his hand on top of Antoinette's head. "This is Antoinette Kirkland Bonnefoy, the personification of Paris, France. She runs a boutique in the area. She's the oldest twin by 12 mins." He then looked at Olivia. "This Olivia Kirkland Bonnefoy, the personification of London. She runs a cafe in the day but a pub at night here in London. She's the youngest. Any other questions?" asked Arthur. "Oui, I have one," said Francis.

And without waiting for a response, Francis asked the question he has had in his mind since seeing the two young ladies:

"How long have you kept this secret?"