Chapter One

A/N: you may encounter strange occurrence below. Let me remind you guys, this story is fiction. Since I'm no professional writer, you might be confused to some explanation below. English is not my first language so don't expect much about my grammar. The worse is I'm bad at explaining, please bear with me. Although we have google-san, I'm very lazy since there are too many modules from school. But if I have enough time I can revise this chapter.

---

"Davion, remember that there is no right or wrong in this world. There is no good or evil. It's just the preferences of each person's point of view. We all have different beliefs in this world. Remember to understand each person's point of view, it is important to understand others so you know how they feel. One mistake of misunderstanding one's feeling can change one's whole life."

"Why are you telling me that, mom?"

"You're still young to understand but please don't forget this and keep this in your mind. Time will come and you will understand, Dave."

---

A dream.

Tsk. It's that dream again. Ever since I've transmigrated, I've been dreaming that. Does it have something to do with my transmigration? Is it connected?

"Young master, if you keep slacking your arrival will be delayed." my mood has only worsen when I heard his annoying voice. He is none other than Ulysses Landon, my pain in the ass annoying butler. Correction, he is the villain's butler from the novel he read.

"Shut up and prepare my bath."

Choose Your Protagonist. A popular historical fantasy novel. It is popular among teens. It does not focus on romance but more on action.

A girl naturally born with a Lost Magic, a Spiritual Manipulation. It allows her to summon spirits from the other world and make a spirit contract with them. The more she stronger she gets, the more she can summon. She is Heiszha Lockser.

A man who also has a lost magic. It is Water, Air, and Nature/Earth Manipulation. Having one element is rare enough and what more is it is three. What fear them more is that it is also a main elemental magics. Water, Air, Fire, and Nature are considered as Lost Magic. The common magic now in this era is the sub elemental magics. Such as Ice, Mist, and many more. He is Dane Lester Veishuachtein.

Another girl who has a lost magic. She has the Fire Magic. The famous Majestic Aile Feiravion. Main elementals are rare enough to be considered lost magics, but the rarest among the main elementals is fire. Having Rare Magics is not about inheritance, bloodline, or something you can just obtain, it is something you have from the day you are born. It is a blessing of god.

A boy who has a cursed magic. Lost Magic may be rare but Cursed Magic is rarer. There are six levels of rarity in magics in this world, Rare Magic, Extreme Magic, Lost Magic, Cursed Magic, Blessed Magic. People almost worshipped them and claimed that they are the descendants of the god. This person's magic is, of course, the cliché light magic. Only born to be a boy and not as a girl. He is none other than Skyler Cain Werevelle.

A prince who also has a cursed magic. The rumored future tyrant of the kingdom. He has the Dark Magic. Because of that many has protested about him being the crown prince since a Dark Magic has a bad history in the kingdom. Of course, if many were too protest, then surely there would also be someone who will defend him. He is Paris Althesaine de Luxia la Oivrecount. There is a rumor in the palace that he also managed to inherit the royal family's powers.

A werewolf who has the ancient royal bloodline of werewolves. He can transform himself as a human while combining his wolf transformation. It has twenty levels of transformations. In the novel, he was only able to achieve the fifteen transformations. He is Pierre Reidsville. His senses were sharper than a knife. He can also see in the dark. He is a living camera, his eyesight can zoom in his vision if he wanted to but the zoom in effect is a lot more efficient than the camera. Not only that but he can also remember it for decades or even centuries and if he doesn't want to remember he can just forget it, it's just like your just saving and deleting it. A perfect living camera.