Chapter Three

"The chosen class president of this class is........"

Yup. It is necessary to have a class organization in this school. This may be a historical fiction but the author kinda put a twists so inside the academy is modern like than victorian.

Now I'm wondering if the author also thought that the character's life in the academy will end up being boring so he/she decided to just make it modern. Of course, if it's modern, there are also activities here that originally came from earth such as basketballs, volleyballs, badminton, football, and etc.

What's taking her so long? Can't she decide who to choose yet? I don't know who will be chosen here since the author focus more on the potential protagonists than the villain. Yeah, sucks to be villain.

But I'm 100% sure it's not me since I've got a bad rumors about my trash behavior. I have a bad feeling here.

"Atticus." did I just jinxed it?

But I'm more surprised that none of them even is against this idea. It feels like they can finally breathe for not being.... choose? Hey, wtf?! I can't be the sacrifice here ya' know?

"It seems none of you disagree. I'll teach some high spells, techniques, and etc for the upcoming event that usually happens after ten years, the academy's traditional 'Leisure Day'." Oh. That leisure day. The author stated that time that he was lazy when he updated that chapter thus he changed Intramurals namedly Leisure.

He could only sigh and continue reading that time because of his curiousness. He's not the author, what can he do?

But, wait! Where's my justice? I still haven't complained about me being the president without my permission!

"Wait---!"

His instructor, Lydel, glared at him which cause him to shut his mouth. His classmates nearly laughed at the moment but stopped themselves to avoid getting attention from their instructor who is now still glaring at Atticus. Girls can really be scary sometimes. Atticus silently cursed in his mind.

"Well, before I teach you guys a high tier techniques, I think I would need to teach you the Blood Control and Mana Manipulation." I already know how as it was necessary for any combatant and mages. Blood Control and Mana Manipulation is something forbidden to learn. But this school is an exemption. That's why many wanted to be part of this academy even in foreign countries.

My idiotic classmates looked excited but they try to hide it and in the end, it did not, of course, go unnoticed by me.

"Before that, you, class president, made a reservation for us in the training ground for a training room. Also... reserved foods because we might not be able to eat something." wait, why would I need to do that? Isn't that her work? Before I could complain she quickly disappear into the thin air. Ugh! This is so stressing!

---

I'm currently here at the registration office for the upcoming traditional event. I'm with more than ten instructors here staring at me secretly so I felt awkward. I can sense you guys. See?! This is what I'm talking about! I knew it's her work!

When it's already my turn after being stared, the registrar looked at me for a while but soon open a box under her table and grab some papers. Looks like the registration paper. I just need to tell our section’s name, right?

She looked at me again but with a look of what-are-you-doing-here.

“I’m here to register our class. My name is Atticus Nightenbury.”

“Okay then, section?”

“VIP Section.”

“So are you going to join all or just choose a specific one?”