Chapter Two

"Then I'd like to choose this two, please." I looked at the two swords that are currently in my hands.

The sword that's on my right hand is one of the protags while the other one in my left hand, is a mysterious one. It is giving me a dangerous vibe or something. Although it looks rusty and looks can no longer be used, my instinct is telling me to get this sword no matter what.

"Are you sure, boy? Both looks dusty and rusty. Look over there, there are tons of shining swords there. You have so many options to choose. Why chose these bad lookings?" this dwarf in disguise of a human. Tsk. Now he is making it more obvious that this two swords I'm holding is mysterious but quite powerful. But no matter what, I will get this protag's sword. I don't want to get stabbed by this sword in the future while I can still get it on my hands now, right?

"Yep. I've already decided. I'm sure this two will be enough for me. I don't need the other swords there." I answered truthfully knowing he seeks for an honest answer.

He is Deir la Felvastuc. The famous legendary dwarf who have live a thousand years. He was a strange dwarf. From the history of this world, he was and still said to be the first one to discover the steps to be immortal which is really true. Having the power to imitate one's look and one's strength in just a glance, he can freely adjusted whatever situation he was in. Thus he succeeded learning everything and then combining that knowledge for fun then he was able to do it not knowing he will create a great history about dwarves.

He was so good at disguising that no one recognize or discover him even at this age. He was one of those ancient dwarf royalties that was believed to be extinct. Even me is amazed by his disguising skills. If it weren't for the information the novel have then I wouldn't even have suspect him being the said legendary dwarf.

"If you say so." although he looked not completely convince at all, he had no choice since he was short on money this time. The shiny swords over there is a lot more expensive that is why he was disappointed. And right this time, he may already know the worth of the sword that was in my right hand so another thing to be disappointed 'cause he still haven't tried this sword. That is why he put this in a dark area so that no one will notice this and he also didn't polish this sword to look disgusting.

But I'm also not quite sure if he sense something in the sword that was on my left hand since it was not mentioned in the novel.

Actually, he was extremely rich. But after spending half of his life lazing around, he did not realize that his wealth is slowly disappearing. Thanks to that he had to work. After finding an abandoned shop with good tolerance swords, he thinks it's not bad at all. But why would the owner of this shop abandon this when the swords are high quality? And that is not answered because the novel was put in HIATUS. F*ck HIATUS!

After buying what he wanted, he immediately leave the shop as he had no interest in it other than the sword. He also had no interest in the immortal dwarf because what can he do for him? Give him a headache? Get in his way? Be a useless companion? Heck no! Just forget him.

---

Today is my first day. I have a such a nice morning because that d*mnable butler isn't here yet.

"Young Master, please fix yourself this time and don't cause any trouble." f*ck. Speaking of the devil.

"Shut up. You don't need to tell me." I don't know but I really feel irritated if he talks. And he doesn't really need to tell me that because I don't really want trouble.......for now

---

My class only has fourteen students. Including me. The reason is, we pay higher the amount than the others. My mother, the grand duchess, really spoil his son, so, of course, I will be in a class like this.

"Let us start the introduction. From left to right. Then I will start first. My name is Lydel Avarosch. I will be your instructor until first semester. If you dare break the rules then you must be ready for the punishment." a strict instructor? Please no. I'mma leave this class now. But she doesn't seem strict? Rather playful.

"Zerailen Avarice, please don't talk to me you big germs, especially the ten thots. I might get an incurable disease." is she picking a fight? Because all the girls here are really angry. You can see a smoke coming out from their ears and nose. And yes, there are only four boys here, including me, of course. Then the rest were girls.

"Xumin Miller. If I'm a thot, then what are you guys? A big bitches? Or a bigger thots?" you can see a lightning struck while they both have an eye contact. But the girls in the back seems to have been more fired up.

"Yaoluxia Sormien. If I'm a bitch, then let me be the Queen Bee. If I'm a thot, sorry but I'm not, yours is just really small and flat." okay. So is this a girl's fight? And why is the teacher only smirking? Don't tell me-- yes. I know. I do not wished to have a terror or strict teacher but, I don't want a war freak teacher.

"Ceraline Reshed. Please remove me from your problems. I don't want any trouble." is this a thot nerd I see? Or a nerd bitch?

"Fialkka Aschubel. First of all, I'm the most beautiful here, and second of all, I'm still the most beautiful here." oh. A delusional thot.

"Veronica Craig. Enough with your childish fights. Grow up, spoiled brats." a mother-like thot?

"E-elenoa Verdandi. Please to meet you all." she said as she quickly covered her face with her slim hands. An introvert thot.

"Trinity Quaise. Let us stop fighting and be friends instead! Thank you guys for being my classmates, I look forward to our future (≧▽≦)." a disgusting friendship is the power and happy-go-lucky thot.

"Akroma Linden. I'm happ-- no(!) disgusted to see y'all." as she showed us a sullen glance which seemed kinda forced. A tsundere thot.

"Keera Hyacinth." a silent but dangerous type thot.

"Darryl Sander." one of the three (in my class) mysterious characters from the novel.

"Haze Mizukana." the second.

"Yselyre Midori McDermott." and the third.

In the future, they will be part of the mysterious religion with an unknown reason. But right now, it seems they're not part of it yet so it might be possible that they're threatened. Seeing as how they are acting, it means something must've happened to them in the future causing them to join an alliance from the mysterious religion. I have to observe them to see their weakness that the mysterious religion might use against them and therefore, I will need to step up if I'm need.

"Atticus Sage Alastair Nightenbury."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

This is our mc's one of a d*mnable annoying butler,

Ulysses Landon

[The Serious but Suspicious Butler]

Fave Line: "Young Master."

"