1.1

———— Pitiful Rebirth ————

—— The car dramatically whipped into the bank's parking lot as the sun illuminated the partially empty lot of space where the few civilians of North Yankton endured their many money problems. In the broad, white van sat five adults who all were equipped with weapons, and masks. Avril Harbour sat with trembling hands, awaiting for the final call from Michael before she exited the van. Trevor, who sat only inches away from Avril observed as she nibbled on her bottom lip.

With a loud click, the van's doors began to part, displaying the blinding white snow that reflected the sun's harsh rays, and allowing Michael to walk forth into the frigid air that polluted North Yankton. The rest of the criminals followed behind their leader except for the driver.

Ski masks hid the robbers identities, and heavy guns were held tightly in their grasp. Michael Townley, Trevor Philips, Brad Snider, Avril Harbour, all walked through the field of white flakes, their boots crunching as their winter jackets of assorted colors crinkled around their joints. It was the perfect lead up to the perfect heist.

The group approached the bank doors, but Avril stood frozen as she drifted off into her thoughts, taking no notice in the open door. Trevor flatly placed his hand on her back to urge her forward. Avril patented his effort to make her walk, and stuck her shotgun out in front of her to create a confident facade.

They marched forth into the bank's main lobby as Brad shouted out orders to the group of hostages that populated the small establishment. "Look how scared they are," Brad bubbled as he shoved the barrel of his gun in one of the women's faces. Taking notice in Brad's everlasting stare, Michael forced the woman into the back room with the rest of the hostages.

Meanwhile, Trevor's foot rammed through the double doors that were blocking the restricted areas of the bank. Avril followed straight behind her companion, sure to keep her gun raised to ensure the safety of the two. They received no sense of danger as T planted the bomb, however Avril did not lower her gun. "You planning on shooting me, A?" T inquired as he stood erect. "Lower the damn gun before you shoot someone."

"Wasn't that the whole point?" T didn't respond, but Avril could see the stern expression hidden behind his ski mask. As they entered back into the main lobby, M was quick to detonate the bomb over his flip phone. Trevor let out giggles of excitement as the building shook along with the bomb, rendering the vault safe to scavenge.

Their eyes feasted upon the vault that was filled with stacks of cash, earning them all enough to enjoy. A grappled as much as she could, shoving each stack into her gray duffle bag. "We gotta move," T ushered as he stood by the entrance to the cleaned out vault. Michael was the second out the door, followed by Trevor. Brad cowered behind the broken bars that used to entrap the money as a guard gripped tightly onto M's shoulders, but A rushed to stand beside Trevor. The guard tore off Michael's mask until his tired face was showcased to the remainder of the group.