Chapter 1

Y/n - Yaay!!! Today is Sunday . I am free .
Name : Kim Y/N
Age : 13
Parents : Dead
Siblings : 7 years older brother , Kim Taehyung .
I am a shy and beautiful girl .
I was really happy that I can go out today , at least . As you know , my big brother is the leader of the biggest mafia group in the world . That's obvious you know that everyone is scared of him . I was 10 when my parents died . As my mom and dad wanted my brother to take on their mafia legacy forward , he agreed . But my parents want me to be a normal kid ,ae oppa promised that he wouldn't involve me in none of matter never . From that , I have been very unlucky . I always want to have friends but none of in my school are ready as they know I am the mafia sister. Every week , Sunday is the only day I can go out with Lisa unnie . She is more like my best friend . Well she is actually Tae oppa friend Jimin oppa sister and actually loves Tae oppa ( Guys I am not shipping them at all. You know its just a fanfiction.)
She knows that Tae oppa is really worried for me and he can't be always with me . So Lisa unnie promised him that she will always be there .
Well let's get back . I putted a hoodie and came to the hall.

I saw that Lisa unnie was already waiting . I backhugged her .

Y/n : Let's go unnie. Fast .
Lisa : Ok rabbit .
At 6:00 P.M (Haha shocked , well I am too lazy.)
I was done shopping . I was really very excited . Tommorow is the first day of my
school . Yes .