Chapter 2 (New School)

I woke up by by the sound of my alarm. I saw that it was already 6:30 p.m. I went to the bathroom and took a nice form shower and then changed into my school uniform .
Y/n : I shouldn't get late today's my first day at my school .
Y/n said as she entered the entrance of school she looked at her ID she saw after class was the D-1. Well it should be D1 was the most intelligent class as D section represented the the most intelligent student and the A section represented the most lower student. She was not able to find her class so she decided to ask somebody suddenly she found a girl and decided to ask her .
Y/n : excuse me can you help me in my class I am not able to find it.
Jisoo : of course please tell me what is your section.
Y/n : D-1
Jisoo : oh you are in the same class as mine let me take you to that.
After some minutes you reach your class and and settled on your bench. Then the class teacher Mrs . Choi enter your class .
Mrs.Choi : Good morning everybody, I would like to introduce you to a new child Kim y/n please come and introduce yourself .
Y/n : Good morning everybody my name is Kim y/n and I hope you all can get along and make friends.
Mrs. Choi : I would like you to sit with Blackpink. (Imagine that Lisa is not in Blackpink .Blackpink raise your hands.

You are able to see for hands you go and seated with them.
The school ended and you were about to what your home but suddenly you hear somebody calling your name .
Jennie : wait y/n you can't go now.
Y/n : why what happened.
Rose : we always have this culture that if we make friends with somebody we would treat her on the first day so you have to stay and take a treat .
Y/n : I am really sorry but I can't take your treat I have to go home now my brother would be waiting.
Jisoo : This can't be done you have to you have to and you have to .
Jennie : Yes Y/n Jisoo is correct your brother wouldn't be angry if you get sometime late.
Rose : (Showing her puppy Eyes) please !
Y/n : Ok . I am ready .
All of them : yeah let's go to cafeteria .
You all were having snack and chatting until you see your watch and realise that it has been 30 minutes late .
Y/n : I have to go now guys now it has been 30 minutes my brother would be angry at me now .
Jennie : ok it's alright you can go .
Y/n headed to her house only to see her brother fuming with anger .
Taehyung : where were you till now it has been 40 minutes your school has been over .
Y/n : Op-oppa actually my frie-
You felt and sudden burning sensation on your cheeks you realise that your brother slapped you in in anger as you were very sensitive you ran to over your room and tone yourself on your bed .
Y/n : Oppa it was not my fault .... Appa , Eomma take you with me . I am tired of this cage (sobbing quietly) I don't want to live .
Y/n drifted off to sleep while crying .
Taehyung POV
Oh gosh! What I have done ? You mad . You should not do that .
Taehyung looked at the watch and it was 5:00 p.m. He remembered that Lisa requested him to come at the airport . Lisa was going to Canada for 1 month for an important project .
I reached the airport and saw Lisa with 3 more girls .
Lisa : Hy , Tae . Meet them . They are my cousins Blackpink .
Blackpink : Hy oppa .
Tae : Hy everybody , nice to meet you .
Lisa : Tae , you know that they are in the same class as y/n ?
Tae : What ? Did you meet her ?
Jisoo : Yup, we gave her a small treat also because of our first day of friendship .
Taehyung was stunned listening to them . He headed to his home fast because he realised you were correct .
Tae : Where is y/n ? Princess , where are you I am really sorry .
Maid : Sir , she is not at home . She went outside .
Tae : What ? Where ?
Maid : That we don't know . She just said she is going outside to take some fresh air.
TIME SKIP
Tae was finding you and finally spotted you at the park . Y/n saw him and standed up . They both came and was about to hug them when some 20 men came and surrounded you and Tae .