Chapter 8: Happy Day

Y/n POV
It has been a month since all these happened. I have been really happy. Firstly kookie Oppa and tae Oppa use to bicker a lot. But now they have stopped. I quickly showered and went downstairs.

YN - Goodmorning tae Oppa and kookie Oppa.

TAE AND KOOK - GM Princess  

YN - Oppas lets watch movies . I am getting bored.

TAE AND KOOK- I'm in.

I was walking towards the theatre room until I to stopped by someone.

Tae - Baby! You are not mad at me, right?

Y/n- Of course not Oppa. I know that you only did this to protect me at all costs. It's okay, at least we are together again.

We all went into the room and start watching movies. I looked at my Oppas who were cuddling with each other. I started to recall all the moments that happened to me. Having a mafia brother who was cold asf, then getting shot, change in oppa's love, and lastly finding out that I have one more brother. How amazing life is. Maybe we plan our everything, but every time we see a new form of life. Life always has other plans. It let me understood that we should always enjoy our life. There may be situations where we don't know what to do. Then we should just let it slide and try our best to handle it.  

HY. AT THIS POINT I FINISH COLD MAFIA BROTHER. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE SO MUCH LOVE TO THIS BOOK. I KNOW I HAVE BEEN PRETTY LATE AND I AM REALLY SORRY. I WILL BE STARTING NEW BOOKS OF MAFIA BROTHERS AND I WILL BE ON TIME FOR THAT. WAIT...

BYE. 

LOVE YOU BEECHES.