Chapter 5 (New oppa)

Taehyung POV
She is been fine and resting . Suddenly I heard a knock at the door . I opened it and it was ...
Tae : You ... What are you doing here ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae : What are you doing here ? 

?? : I am here to take my baby back .

Tae : No you can't do that Jungkook.

Jungkook : Do you think that I will let her stay with you now ? Because of you she got shot . You are a fu**king mafia !! And she is a innocent soul .

They were fighting and in between Y/N who was sleeping came downstairs.

Jungkook POV

I looked where the voice was coming . A girl of about 14 came dome rubbing her eyes with one hand . She is ... She is my cupcake . AWW... She is so cute . I quickly ran to her and hugged her. But what is said next broke my heart ... 

Y/N : Umm ... Who are you ?

What she does not remember me ?

It must be because Taehyung does not have told her . I m gonna confront him . But first let me deal with Y/N .

Jungkook : Baby I am your brother ... This mafia is not your brother . I am . You don't know how much I founded you my cupcake . Let's go .I will not let you live with this bastard more.

Y/N POV 

What are you saying ? I said shocked . I was not able to handle things which th person who is claiming to be my brother told me .

Oppa ?// I said reffering to my brother Taehyung . What is he saying . I ran onto him and hugged him. 

Baby .... Actually ... Tae said but cutted of by Y/N .

Y/N : What is he saying is true ? Is it . I almost yelled but th next moment tears started to stream down my eyes. 

Tae- Yes .

Author POV 

How ? Y/N said in almost cracked voice and sat on the sofa. They both surrounded her and Jungkook started to tell the story .

THANKS FOR 34 READS . THIS IS MY FIRST STORY . MY SECOND STORY PARALYZED BOY HAS ALSO PUBLISHED . GO CHECK IT .

BYE READERS .

VOTE

COMMENT