Chapter 3 (Shot)

As we saw some 20 man in Black outfits covering their faces surrounded us .
Taehyung : You all ... You all are Kai's men . What are you doing here ?
Suddenly a man came out of a luxurious car .
Taehyung : Kai , WTH are you doing here ?
Kai : You didn't got me stupid till now . Your little sister is really beautiful .
He said as he started to come closer to y/n .
Taehyung : Don't dare you touch my princess . My all the bullets of my gun will be in your body .
Kai : Princess ... Wow ! Well baby till now you were your brother's princess , now you could be mine . After hearing this taehyung became enraged and losened his grip from Kai's man . In another few minutes he knocked out all the the men well what can we expect from a mafia leader but then suddenly a voice came ....
BOOM ....
He saw that Kai has shooted y/n and she falled on the ground .
Taehyung : How dare you ? You bastard ..
He then shooted his all bullets in Kai and ran to y/n . He saw that y/n started to struggle with her breath and blood was running out of her body ... His heart cracked into a million of pieces as he saw y/n's condition . As per it was all because of him .
Taehyung : You will be all ri-right y/n . Open your eyes . He took her into his arms (Bridal style) and rushed to the car .
*In the car*
Taehyung : No-Nothing will happen princess keep your eyes open .
Y/n : Oppa .... It's hurting...
She was about to say anything else but suddenly everything blacked out .
Taehyung : princess- princess .
He rushed to the doctor .
Taehyung : Doctor .. Doctor . Come please . See what happened to my sister , she is losing a lot of blood . Please save her .
Doctor : Mr.Kim calm down . She will be all right . Nurse take her to the emergency room .
Taehyung POV
This all happened because of me if she would not have gone to the park it will not have been happened I decided not to tell these to Lisa are about it because she will become worried and I will come to Korea again and I can't let this happen I am really worried about her I would make sure that my sister is now be safe . Then the doctor suddenly came .
Taehyung : Doctor . What happen to her if she fine ? ( he asked with panic )
Doctor : She is completely out of danger . She got shooted in the right hand shoulder joint . Due to that she wouldn't be able to do work . And she is weak . Well she is unconsious right now but you can meet her .
I stepped into the room . She was sleeping peacefully . I holded her left hand and started admiring her . Her beautiful cheeks .
Princess wake up . I want to see your bunny smile again .
Y/N POV
I woke up with the sunrays hitting me . I saw that my oppa is sitting beside me and is holding my hand . I saw that my other hand is fractured . I moved little my hand .
Tae : Princess , you woke up . How are you feeling . Is it hurting a lot ?
Y/n : Oppa I am fine . And yes it is hurting .
Then the doctor entered . He examined me .
Doctor :She is fine now . As the injury is big we have to keep her 2 days in the hospital .
Tae :Ok .
Then the doctor gone .
Tae :Princess I am really sorry for slapping and shouting at you . I didn't mean to do that . I am really sorry .
Y/n : Its all right oppa. I forgive you but on one condition .
Tae : What is it ?
Y/n : You will buy me lots of cups of chocolate icecream . Of my choice .
Tae POV
She is completely mad .
Tae : Ok . But not now .
Y/n : Oppa-
Tae : Not now . You are not allowed to eat that things .
Y/n : Ok .
She made a pouty face that chuckled me . Why is she so cute ?????