3.3

Quite a few days had passed since the night Fan Yuan had offered his advice. Though at the time Pei Qi had indeed used his strategy, but he didn't pursue the matter of Fan Yuan formerly being a spy sent by his father. He also didn't make him a strategic advisor as he would have in the original plot. Was this the meaning of "merits offsetting faults"? Fan Yuan felt very complicated.

What was even more complicated was that it had been many consecutive days, and the male lead's face was still nowhere to be seen.

Well, actually Fan Yuan also didn't really want to see Pei Qi, but he still needed to see him because of important reasons ah! What happened to saying that he would always have him by his side offering strategies and be his brains ne? This was different from what was agreed ah!

Don't tell him that the male lead was actually still blaming him for breaking off the jasmine orange plant? Damn, did he really need to be so petty ah?! You are the person who is going to become Emperor ne!

If Fan Yuan couldn't see him, how was the plot going to continue? As the supporting gay male, most of the plot had him tied to the male lead's side. For the sake of this, he could only have thick skin and continue bearing with this.

Remembering the male leads of the past two worlds, initially he still felt various kinds of dislike and dissatisfaction, but only now did he realize he was wrong.

Although they always didn't follow the plot properly, always making mistakes, and always screwing up at the most important moment, but at least the previous male leads didn't completely stop him from following the plot ah!

But now what was going on with this male lead? He alone was following along with the main plot very happily, but this gay supporting male's plot was completely thrown out of the window. This was practically cheating to the point it was ridiculous!

#How would the gay supporting male who was forgotten in a corner by the male lead fend for himself#

Fan Yuan felt that he had at least one advantage, which was that he was living in the male lead's courtyard. Although it was a side courtyard, the only thing separating them was merely a small garden. Things like climbing over the wall were not too convenient.

To make the male lead realise he was an incomparably dazzling diamond, and not a good-for-nothing hard rock, Fan Yuan decided to thicken his skin and offer his services until he was successful.

Anyways, the original host's personality was not one which was bothered by trifles, but a free and unrestrained wandering scholar, so doing things in an unconventional way was also considered normal, no?

Xiao Wu was grey with worry, letting out a sound in reminder, "Ding, may Master take note of the extent of your actions, please do not make a fool of oneself while trying to be smart. The cases of Gu Qi and Fang Xu are lessons to learn from."

Fan Yuan winced, after thinking clearly about the meaning of Xiao Wu's words, he felt extremely wronged, frowning as he justified himself, "Xiao Wu, what do you mean by saying that, the matter with Gu Qi can be considered as my mistake, but that bastard Fang Xu becoming bent had absolutely no relation to me! He was a pervert, he cannot be viewed in the same light as normal people, maybe he was bi to begin with!"

Xiao Wu was extremely calm, "Ding, whether Fang Xu was straight or bi is not important. What is important is that Master was willing to cast aside your own plot because of him, causing the mission to not be completed successfully."

Fan Yuan was at a loss on how to refute this, and could only avoid the subject, "Speaking about that matter, it was weird. I clearly committed such a serious mistake in the previous world, but why was there only a ten percent of energy deduction in the end. Not even a warning was given, it really isn't in line with their usual style."