8.3

Fan Yuan was so angered by this child before his eyes to the point that he was about to foam with rage, and he almost couldn't stop himself from giving the child a few harsh slaps on the butt. Fortunately, he didn't forget that they were still in public, so he settled on taking care of the boy once they got home.

Warren got a fright from Fan Yuan's gaze as he shrunk back a few steps, but with the support of the chicken soup for the soul, he bravely thickened his skin and met Fan Yuan's gaze, refusing to give in even if it cost him his life.

Fan Yuan leaned close to Warren's ear and whispered in a deep voice that only the two of them could hear, "Warren Howell, do you know how dangerous you are? The devastation caused by an Omega hidden in the army is infinitely more terrifying than ten of the enemy's S-class mechas. Your willfulness toys with the life of your comrades!"

Trembling, Warren shook his hand and grabbed the corner of Fan Yuan coat as he whispered, "Marshal, I know, I really do know......"

"......" Fan Yuan was practically beyond rage at this point, his voice solemn, "Since you know, why did you still dare to do this!"

Warren murmured weakly, "Actually, I injected myself with inhibitors......"

Fan Yuan's eyelids jumped and he asked, "What did you say was injected?"

Warren covered his face and didn't dare to speak any more regardless of how hard Fan Yuan pressed. Xiao Wu silently reminded, "Ding, what Warren Howell said just now seemed to be inhibitors."

Fan Yuan was stunned. If he remembered correctly, inhibitors were drugs that inhibited pheromones, in essence helping an Omega temporarily hide their identity. However, this drug would affect the likelihood of future pregnancies for the Omega. Thus, for the sake of producing offspring, most families prohibited the use of inhibitors, and that was why Warren looked so afraid.

But in this way, an accident had solved what he had been worried over — at least for the time being, he didn't have to worry about Warren's estrus.

Though his heart was very happy, he still appeared professional and strict on the surface. He harshly criticised, "You're too unruly! That thing hurts your body, it's not good for you when you carry children!"

Warren's body trembled as he stammered, "But Marshal also said this before, a wonderful life should not be held back by children."

Fan Yuan: "......" What was up with this feeling of having achieved your goal but being inexplicably aggrieved at the same time!

He stared at the boy's handsome cheeks and saw that the boy was carefully casting a look at him like a shy little daughter-in-law. Fan Yuan felt his head ache as he waved his hand, "Fine, if you like messing around, then mess around. However, to give you the ugly truth, the military academy is not as good as you think, and I will not give you any privileges. If you want to stay in there, you should rely on your own ability."

Warren's eyes immediately lit up, and his voice was filled with undeniable surprise, "Marshal must keep to your words."

All this while, the person in charge of the Federation's top military academy had been waiting by the side. Seeing that they seemed to have reached an agreement, the person-in-charge secretly felt relieved.

This Marshal's wife acted like an obedient little kitten in front of Marshal Lawson, but only god knew how terrifying his cold expression looked. It was the first time he had ever seen such a powerful aura from an Omega. He almost thought he was going to die!

Before he was done lamenting, he heard Marshal Lawson state stoically, "Help my wife handle the entrance examination procedures. Remember, treat him equally like the other candidates."