5.6

Fan Yuan was so struck by Yan Rui's casual words that his head felt dizzy. The plot hadn't started yet, and the female lead hadn't appeared either, but the male lead became bent so inexplicably?!

He quickly blurted out, "Xiao Wu, it has nothing to do with me this time!"

Xiao Wu, "Ding.........."

Yan Rui's mouth curved up involuntarily. His fingers were still wound in Fan Yuan's slightly damp hair, and when he spoke, his tone was rather regretful, "Yes, it has nothing to do with you this time, but the result is up to you."

Fan Yuan furrowed his brows and pried Yan Rui's claws away, "What do you mean?"

Yan Rui said, "You should know this, after each world's plot is completed, it will return back to zero and restart. It's an infinite cycle."

Seeing Fan Yuan nod, he continued, "After the restart of this world, two bugs emerged at the same time. The first is Shi Yuan. His data was lost, so you came to this world to fill his position and finish the plot for him. The second bug is Yuan Song. His data did not reset to zero, yet he directly went ahead to jump into the plot. Thus, he got rid of the plot's influence and realized that the person he likes isn't the female lead, but the supporting male lead Shi Yuan. "

Fan Yuan was momentarily stunned into silence before replying shakily, "The data did not reset to zero, that is to say, the memory of the last reincarnation is still preserved.... Isn't this the same as........."

"Rebirth." Yan Rui calmly helped him finish his sentence.

"No, no, if he's been reborn, then he must know the truth behind his accident. It would have been easy to avoid it then. Why did he still get hurt?!"

Yan Rui said, "It's true, but the starting point of this world is the moment when Yuan Song had the accident."

The starting point was the moment when each story began. For example, in the world where Fan Yuan met Gao Yu, although Fan Yuan had started to act as the original host when the boy was still a child, the starting point was when the female lead first met Gao Yu in university.

After the conclusion of the story, the second cycle would also restart from this plot point.

So even if Yuan Song knew that he was about to encounter misfortune, he had no time to avoid it. In the end, he could only blame the author for being too much of a slag. The opening chapter directly detailed the breathtaking moment of the accident, preventing the protagonist from avoiding the tragedy even after his rebirth.

Fan Yuan frowned for a moment, then suddenly he grinned and narrowed his eyes, "Main God daren, it's probably not that hard to reset a bunch of disordered data back to zero with your ability ba. Just erase Yuan Song's memory of his previous life and then everything will be fine!"

Every time Yan Rui saw Fan Yuan don an evil smirk, his heart felt an unbearable itch. He cupped Fan Yuan's face and sucked heavily on his lips. When it came to Yan Rui, Fan Yuan was naturally receptive to his affections. He waited until the man had gotten his fill of kisses before asking the same thing again, but Yan Rui shook his head.

"I can only help by erasing all his data so that he can return to his original state, that is, the state of a newborn baby. I can't retain his memory of this life while only eliminating the last reincarnation."

Fan Yuan laid down on the bed in exhaustion and cried piteously, "My luck is just too bad. It took so much for you to not cause me any trouble anymore, but now the male lead has messed up everything again. Can't I just complete a mission without any worries?!"