Papa Kaiba

Didn't expect that, did ya?

_______________________________________

The young prince sat on his golden throne, all alone.
His servants were currently resting, as he ordered them to.. They deserved it anyway.

Kaiba let out a sigh as he was lost in his own thoughts.
Our little cat prince was sad.. So very sad.. And lonely.
He was confused, why..? Why did he feel like this?. He had everything he wanted.

Or did he?..

Kaiba felt jealousy towards his dear relative, Inpu.
This confused the poor feline as well.
He thought about it for a long time, what does that smelly dog have, and he doesn't?.
What could possibly make him feel like this..

Then it hit him like a brick.

Children.

For the longest time, Kaiba wished for children.
Sadly enough, he was not able to bare children due to him being a male, and he had no interests in a female.
(He doesn't know about adoption being an option-)
That left him stuck.

A pair of fluffy ears plopped down sadly, and our prince sighed again.
What was he supposed to do?.

~*+time skip+*~

Two weeks later, Kaiba was on a small walk, trying to clear his mind from those thoughts.
As he walked trough the beautiful forest, he was listening to the beautiful singing of the birds.. He was lost in his thoughts again..

The cat prince had no idea how long he was walking for, until a strange sound woke him up from his little trance.
He looked up, looking around and listening closely, in case he would hear it again.

And there it is again..

Kaiba being a curious cat, he couldn't help but investigate.

As he carefully made his way there, he was getting a bit uneasy, didn't know why..
Suddenly he noticed something..or rather someone, sitting beside a tree.
This caught his attention quickly and walked over to the said person.

It was a woman, who seemed to be ..hurt and very..pregnant.
The woman had dark raven hair, pale skin and baby blue eyes.
She looked at Kaiba with a tired and worried expression.

"W-who are you.?" Said the tired woman.
Kaiba's tail swings to the side as he assumed that this was not the best situation to act all highly.

"My name is Kaiba, the son of Bastet.

Who may you be?.."

The woman looked a bit puzzled, as she wasn't sure who Bastet is, bit shrugged it off. 
"My name is Thalia.. "
There was an awkward moment of silence before Thalia winced in pain, which alerted certain feline.

He didn't know what to do, so he asked the stupidest question.

"Are you okey??-"

Thalia just looked at him and gave him an annoyed look.
"Y-yes.. The baby is just kicking."

Kaiba crouched down beside her and looked at her belly for a few seconds, before he looked up at her.

"May I ask you something?.." She looked up at him and nodded.

"What are you doing here, anyway?."

The female looked down again sadly and sighed. Then she started explaining.

"I was running away from my house, which I shared with my husband".. There was a small pause before she continued.

"We were preparing for a lunch as usually, when suddenly someone, or something.. broke into our house..

My husband stayed behind while I ran.. I think he's dead.."

Small sobs were soon heard from the sad female as Kaiba gave her a sad look. "I am very sorry to hear that, dear.." He looked around.

"But I do not think that you should stay here, especially in your state.. It might be too dangerous.." Thalia then looked at him.
"Then what am I supposed to do?.. I have nowhere else to go.

The cat price thought for a few seconds.
"How about you stay at my palace?.. I cannot risk you staying here or going somewhere on your own."

Thalia looked at him relieved.
"That would be lovely..thank you very much.."

Kaiba helped her up and they slowly made their way back to the palace.

~*+another time skip+*~

Thalia was treated from smaller injuries and was staying in a spare room in Kaiba's palace.

Few weeks later, the big day came..
It was sudden, even if they were prepared for it.

The female gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, and named her Rosette.
She had sun kissed skin, dark hair and baby blue eyes, young prince was in love as soon as he got to hold the newborn.
Sadly, few hours after the birth, Thalia passed away due to the blood loss.

She was given a proper burial at the nearby forest.

Our beloved cat prince knew he couldn't give Rosette away.. He loved her too much already, it was strange for him how he got attached so quickly.

Kaiba decided to keep little Rose..
Even if she wasn't his own, he loved her as much.

With the help of Selma and Meri (I know that's not how you spell it..but i don't know how to- please correct me so I can fix it-)

Kaiba managed to keep little Rose alive, she was starting to learn how to talk with the help of the prince and sometimes his servants.

One day, Kaiba was teaching her how to speak once more, he knew he had to be patient, but he was just too excited to hear her first word..
As he was sitting down on his throne, Lil Rose in his lap he was teaching her simple words.. She wasn't even trying to repeat. That made him worried..

He closed his eyes for a few seconds and rubbed his temples, suddenly he feels small hand touching his, and the next thing shocks him..

she said it..her first word.. He got emotional from simple word..  That wasn't what got him so emotional though.. What got him like this was what she said..

And her first word was..

"Pa..!"

Kai a hugged her very gently, in order not to hurt her.. ..she called him pa.. From the time here, he learned that pa, means papa..aka dad

He was finally happy.. And not lonely no more
_______________________________________

Here it is- 1k word chapter..-

That's rare on this account, huh-
I got people asking me for me to continue some chapters.. Like- second and third part.

You wouldn't believe me, but I want to work on it

I just have zero ideas.. So.. A help would be appreciated!.. ^^

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed-

So..

Cya!