Bryan x River (angst) Part 4

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________

??? POV.

The male let out a small ghasp as the pain shot trough his spine.

He let out a small groan as he let his beautiful dark blue eyes wander around the place..

For a few moments he was greatly confused on where he was.. Wasn't he just in the arms of his beloved?.

Within a couple of seconds it all came back to him...

...as he laid there, on the hard ground, very sharp rocks surrounding his fragile body.

.

.

Oh yea...  ...That's right..

As they were out traveling, they fell down the hill, unfortunately for them, falling into a deep ravine.

For he was not quite sure why, his dear friend Kayla was not able to use her wings in time.

He did not need to turn his head to realize that his friends were no longer within the land of living.

The smell of blood was painfully strong.
The bluenette cringed, and had to keep it together not to gag.

Then a thought hit him.

Was it just a dream... Did he really get to hold Bryan again?.. It doesn't matter now.

.

As he lifted his gaze..he realized.

It was his turn

He carefully studied the sharp rock that impaled him.
River was wondering how he did not feel it sooner. ...
.

Strange.

Yet, there was something slightly unsettling about it..it was so strangely placed, that he came to the realization.

It was going to be a slow, painful.. Death.

He let out a small sigh and closed his pained eyes as a small smile appeared on his face.

At least, he will be with his love again, right?..

_______________________________________

??? POV.

A certain male stood on the wide, gorgeous balcony, leaning on the railing as he looked out in the distance..

Ever since he came back, he waited.

She promised him that he would come..... ...but where is he?.

Supposedly, he will just have to wait.

He would come for him, right?. ...right.

The white haired male let out a small sigh as he looked down, fiddling with a gorgeous golden ring, he was holding.

Bryan smiled softly..

He will wait, even for the end of time.

That was the promise he gave him, and he is determined to keep it.

_______________________________________

??? POV.

A dark chuckle was heard from far above, from a man who has watched the whole thing.

He loved to play with his victim's minds..

River did actually come by and save Bryan.. He was then brought to live by a strange life force, with the help of Aphrodite.

That's how he got the new appearance..for some strange reason.

River then went out adventuring with the last two mammals.

Before they left, they made a promise to each other, that when they will meet again, they will spend the rest of their lives together.

Unfortunately..~

They might have slipped.. Shall we say, ever so slightly, on their adventures.

His yellowish piercing eyes, watched the angel as he helplessly waited for his beloved to return.

But we all can agree...

We are not here for some good old, happily.. ever..           

after.