Broken Promises.. (Brypu)

No one's POV.

In a fast movements, a dark figure managed to dodge the attacks that were sent their way.

One..two..three. Dodge.

One..two...strike!

The figure finally managed to hit it's enemy after dodging strong attacks, for what seemed like hours.

Time seemed to stop for a moment as a scream of pure agony and glass shattering pierced trough the air like a sharp arrow.

A loud thud.

Body hit the ground...

It was quiet.

The dark figure looked at the remainings of the broken angel, laying on the ground, dead.

Sad smile mysteriously appeared on it's face.. Without a single word, the figure flew away.

                       ~*+-OoO-+*~

A broken man has stood beside the glass, beautiful coffin, that carried inside a beautiful angel.

The son of Anubis wiped his tears away, as they burnt his skin like acid..
He let's out a shaky sigh as he says, to his now dead husband.

".. It hasn't been that long... And you already broke our promise... ..." Inpu chocked on his tears as he continued..

"Bryan... .. As the beautiful angel..you are.. .. Dear.. " the sad man kneeled down beside the coffin, as he let his fingers caress the soft yet cold cheek of his lover.

"I miss you so much.. " No matter how he tried, no matter how much he tried to smile.. He couldn't.

"I wish...I was there...to save you... .." Inpu clutches his fist in anger. He was not angry at Bryan, not even the Seductive Rose at this point.. He was angry at himself. He promised to protect his lover and be there for him until the end of their days.

The last time he looked at his lover.. The Son of Aphrodite looked so peaceful.. After such a long time, he looked .... Well..

It was nice to see him not stressed. The son of Anubis managed to creep out even the smallest smile. He kissed the angel's soft yet cold lips for the last time..

"Goodbye..dear.

I will forever love you.. And I will raise our child together with the dearest memory of you.. I will tell them all about you..  Tell the stories, and the adventures we have been trough together..

He already reminds me so much of you..

We will forever be there... And I hope that..one day..we will meet.

And this promise.. I swear to keep.
No more..

Broken promises...."

______________________________________

Hello~

I just finished watching Bryan's premier..so I decided to pop up on wattpad again and give you guys something to read

I know that's it's really short compared to my usual uploads..I didn't really have any more ideas for this. And I kinda enjoyed making it?

I might make requests short too..I mean

If you want me to upload more often then once in two months-

Of course there will be still the good old long one-shots - I just might start making short ones

If you guys have any requests please tell me! I would really appreciate it! 💗 thank you