Bryan x River (angst)

!!!WARNING!!!

Blood/gore (maybe)
•Death
•Sadness

I know that he goes by name Jakey, but I don't want to get confused or confuse anyone else. So I will call him River.

______________________________________

No one's POV.

It was a hot summer day, when Bryan decided to take a flight across the crystal blue sky, excited to feel the light breeze tickling his shiny white feathers and brushing his soft, chestnut colored hair.

He walks down the stairs of his beautiful mansion, thinking about his best friend River..it has been a while since they talked.

River has been busy with work at the camp, more people arrived to the camp and more trouble arrived with them. It wasn't anything too bad, but it still needed River's attention so nothing too bad would happen.

Bryan missed him dearly, but he didn't want to interrupt him during work. The bean was hoping for River to come visit soon.. He feels like something is missing.

Every time the dragon prince is around, a soft warm feeling fills Bryan's chest and his heart is racing as it was about to explode.

What is this feeling?... Was he in love?..

Possibly..

River has been there for him since the beginning.. Since Jakey broke up with him. It wasn't easy but River helped him trough it.

The son of Aphrodite smiled to himself as his thoughts traveled back to the certain sweet, dragon prince. Small blush creeped on his cheeks and softly giggled.

Bryan looked up, spread his wings and flew up to the sky.

What Bryan didn't know, was that a young group of campers decided to go out of the camp to explore and to possibly train their skills. They weren't aware that someone leaves near the camp, and that they were able to fly. But it wasn't much of a problem.... . ...right?.
It's not like they would mistake him for some wild animal..

Right?.

______________________________

~*+time skip+*~

The small said group of campers, was roaming trough the woods, feeling tense as they explore the unknown area, trying to avoid any dangerous creatures that could possibly appear out of nowhere.

Then why did they go out in the first place?. Well, they made a bet with a few of their friends, they would go out  of the camp to explore and bring some kind of prize from the small adventure. If not, they would have to give up their most valuable item. ..plus they said that it would help them with concentration in another challenge.

What did they learn? Never play truth or dare with drunk teen demigods.

Camper1.: "What do you think that we will find?.. "

Camper2.: "Hopefully something..not too deadly."

Camper1.: "W-wait- deadly?- "

Camper3.: "Yeah?- what did you expect? The camp might be a safe place, but here you never know. We will be lucky if we get back alive."

Camper1.: *whipers*

Camper2.: "Quit it you too... ____ please stop scaring ___. We have our weapons to defend ourselves just in case. ___ do you have your arrows?. I don't want to have that problem again."