The Three Musketeers Reunite

Nicole's POV
I sat with my family with my dad an mom making out acting like no one saw-which everyone did.
Anyways, I looked at my little brother and nodded. A second later he shouted in our parents direction

"GET A ROOM!"

I busted out into laughter and began to walk away from where we stood.

"Where do you think you're going?" My dads voice said.

"To look around camp" I said.

"Suuurrreee" Dylan said with a smirk on his face. These are the times I'm glad I inherited my dad's famous death-glare, which my little brother is now recieving.

"Don't take to long, Chiron said he had something to show us." I responded with a nod before slipping my monster-proof phone into the back pocket of my light-wash skinny jeans and running away from the pavilion. I spot Rachael and her family near the bottom of the hill. A smile rests upon my face while I change directions toward her.

"Rach!" I scream while jumping on her back. She let out a shriek as we both tumbled down onto the ground.

"Hey!' She laughed out.

"I can't believe we are back!" I said excitedly.

"I know, it seems like we haven't been here in forever!"

We spread out on the grass and just begin to talk.

"Nicole, where are your parents?" Rachael's mom asks.

"At the pavilion making out" I stated simply.

Rachael's mom let out a laugh, "They haven't changed."

Soon enough another group comes down the hill with a boy in a hot pink stroller being pushed by his father. I attempted to stifle my laughter by covering my mouth with my hand, but fail miserably.

Soon enough, Rachael and I are rolling around gasping for breath due to lack of oxygen from laughing.

Minutes later our laughter subsided and we wiped the tears away from our eyes.

Rachael was the first one to stand up. "Oh my gods! It's Nathan!" she bursted out between laughter.

"No way!" I said. I laughed along with Rachael while controlling a little bit of water, making if float above his head and then making it spill all over his face, making him jump awake.

"Not cool" he said. Rachael and I just laughed like crazy.

"Well, nice to see you guys too" he muttered with a pout on his face.

His dad walked up and pinched his cheek "Welcome to the real world Nathy-poo" he cracked up after he finished the sentence. Rachael and I began laughing- again- while Nathan's face went beet red.

"Awwww, is Nathan embarrassed" Rachael stated with a smirk.

"No" he mumbled with his face becoming even more red by the second.

"Awww my baby boy is growing up" Nathan's dad said.

"Travis, stop embarrassing your son" his mom scolded.

"But why, it's fun" his dad wines.

"Let's go" she says with a smile on her face. He gave in with a sigh and headed in the direction of the pavilion.

Rachael and I looked at each other and tackled him to the ground.

"Nathan!" we both yelled, hugging him.

"What's up guys, long time no see" he says.

"How have you been?" I asked sitting up.

"Have you seen my parents" he said. "Imagine living with that for 14 years."

"Point taken" I say.

"Guys!" Rachael said excitedly.

"What?" I ask.

"Lets go swimming!" She practically yells.

"Yeah!" Nathan and I agree.

"Piggy back ride?" I ask Rachael.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Plea-"

"I'LL GIVE YOU A PIGGY BACK RIDE IF YOU BOTH SHUT UP!" Nathan yelled. Rachael and I are laughing a lot today.

I jumped on his back and we all started to run.

***

We reached the beach in no time and I got thrown into the water. Rachael and Nathan shortly followed.

We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out on the beach until the sun set and we decided to go back to the pavilion to see what happened to our families.

***

We reached the pavilion facing a group of irritated adults. Our smiles still stayed in place even though we were probably in trouble.

"Finally!" My dad and Nathan's dad exclaimed.

"Alright, since they are FINALLY back" Chiron said with a glare aimed toward us. "We can show you the suprise."

Chiron lead us toward the back of the camp toward a bunch of new buildings.

"This" he stated, "Are the former camper houses. So far, we only made some for the people we invited, which is you guys. I noticed the largest house and said

"So that's obviously ours" while pointing toward it. "Because we keep adding on to our family of, currently, six people" looking toward my parents. I grabbed my bag and shouted "I get first pick!" while running toward the house that I was spending my summer in.

***

Yay! I finally got to update! I'm gonna try to continue to update quickly. :)
-Qu33n_of_Sarcasm