Percabeth Family- Time For Camp

Annabeth's POV

As I call my kids dowstairs Percy walks through the front door.

"Hey Seaweed Brain." I say with a smile plastered on my face. He gives me a quick kiss before heading to the kitchen, most likely to get some of the blue cookies Sally dropped off today. My thoughts were interupted by footsteps pounding on the stairs with the muffled sounds of people arguing. One stood out above the others that said,

"Guys, one at a time! You will hurt yourselves!" my oldest child, Nicole, scolded them. After that was said my four children stepped into the room.

"Hey , mom," they chorused. I smiled at them and motioned for them to sit at our dining room table.

"Okay, so you all know that summer just began," I started while they nodded their heads telling me that they were listening, except for my youngest Madison who sat there coloring while a few strands of black curls fell on to her face. "Well, this summer we decided to go to Camp Half-Blood! You all get to hang out with your friends!" I exclaimed excited. At this news Kayla's, Dylan's, and Madison's faces lit up with excitment, while I noticed that Nicole blushed slightly then regained her emotions and her face lit up with joy. "We are leaving in two hours so get ready!"I finished happily and went into the kitchen to tell Percy how they handled the going to camp news.

Dylan's POV

Oooooo, something is going on with Nicole! I know it! So after we all went into the living room to watch some TV I brought up the topic of Nicole's first reaction to the news.

"So, Nicole what was up with your first reaction to the news," I questioned.

"Oh, uh, n-nothing," she stuttered her face going a bit red. At this response Kayla joined the conversation, suddenly interested. She took one glance at her and said,

"Ooooo, you have a crush," she sang.

"No, I don't," she said while her face took on a darker shade of red.

"You have a crush!," I exclaimed.

"Oh shut up!," she said to me while standing up and leaving the room.

 "NICOLE HAS A CRUSH, NICOLE HAS A CRUSH!" I sang/yelled.

"SHUT UP!" I heard her yell back, I started laughing. Just as I stopped laughing my mom and dad walked into the room.

"Who has a crush?" My dad asked.

"Nic-," I started but my mom cut me off.

"That doesn't matter right now, go get packed for camp," my mom said in a quick voice. Once that was said we all went to our rooms to pack.

Nicole's POV

Oh that little brat! He is gonna go tell everyone now and everyone is gonna want to know who he is. Just great. Instead of sulking I decided to pack for camp, I was so excited! Even though my crush was going to be there I would still have a great time. As I started to pack an eagle swooped in through the doors to my personal balcony and I laughed.

"Hey, Rachael," I said.

"Hey, Nicole," Rachael said while transforming back into human. Rachael is my best friend, and has been for as long as I can remember. She got the shape-shifting ability from her dad, Frank. Her parents are demigods and they are friends with my parents so we hang out a lot. Usually she transforms into a unicorn.....she has a strange obsession. But since she is my best friend I don't question it. Anyway, she helped me finish packing and we went downstairs to hang out before she has to go back to her family to get ready to go to camp also.