The Rest Get Ready

FRAZEL FAMILY!

RACHAEL'S POV

As I put my monster-proof phone down on my bedside table I look around my room. My dark purple walls with gold furniture covered the room, with a small couch in the left corner opposite my bed, a queen sized bed with purple sheets was put near the wall opposite the couch, with a tv directly across from my bed. There was a dresser on the right side on my bed and a bookshelf on the left(that my best friend uses more than me).  Also, doors surrounded my room, one lead off to my walk-in closet, another to my personal bathroom, the door leading out to my balcony, and the main door leading to the hallway. As I finished observing my room I heard my mom call me downstairs. I scrambled off my bed and raced dowstairs to see what was happenening, maybe a monster attacked!

When I arrived I saw my mom, dad, and little brother just sitting down in the family room watching tv. I walked into the room and sat down on the couch next to my brother. I watched the show untill my mom spoke up.

"Well, we have an announcement to-," she started to say but I cut her off.

"Are you pregnant or something?" I said and my brother snickered.

"No!" my mom and dad shouted in unison. "I just wanted to say that we are going to go to Camp Half-Blood this summer instead of Cam Jupiter."

I sighed and sat back down, realizing I jumped up when I jumped to conclusions earlier. Then I processed what she said.

"OH MY GODS WE ARE GOING TO CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!! I GET TO SEE NICOLE ALL SUMMER!!" I yelled instantly. My dad chuckled and said,

"Yes, Rachael you get to spend the summer with Nicole."

 "And Nathan, remember him?" my mom added,"You guys haven't seen each other since you were in diapers!"

"MOM!" I screamed getting a little embaressed by talking about me as a little kid. "And yes I remember him." I mumbled quietly.

"Well, go pack we leave in about 5 hours!" my dad said to break the awkward silence that filled the room.

"I'M GOING TO SEE NICOLE!" I yelled as I raced upstairs and toward my personal balcony and jumped off and turned into an eagle. I soared in the sky flying toward Nicole's house.

JASPER/JIPER FAMILY

 Jason's POV

I walk in the door to find my lovely wife Piper and our three beautiful children, Selena, Amanda and Matthew. I smile and walk toward Piper who was in the kitchen cooking dinner, and saw that the kids were peacefully doing there homework and being perfect little angels.

JUST KIDDING!! Had you fooled didn't I? This is what I actually walked home to-

"GIVE ME MY CRAYONS BACK!!!" I heard from Amanda.

"I DON'T HAVE THEM!" Screamed her twin brother Matthew in reply.

"I AM GONNA CALL MOMMY IF YOU DON'T GIVE 'EM BACK!!"

"OKAY, GO AHEAD 'CAUSE I DON'T GOT 'EM!!"

"MOMMY!!!!"

"What happened!" Piper came in saying.

"Matty took my crayons!" Amanda exclaimed while sniffling, tears filling her eyes. 'She would make an amazing actress one day,' I thought. They turned and saw me standing there.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked. Piper nodded her head.

"Now don't just stand there help me!" she exclaimed. I walked over toward Amanda and Matthew and tryed to calm them down whle Piper went back to doing who knows what.