HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N....

Suddenly,  I heard some voice from my back..

?? -  HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR DEAR PRINCESS.....

I looked back to see my brothers.

I looked at them in confuse....

Y/n -  What?????  My birthday????

I took my phone and checked the date....

Y/n -  Aish...... It's August 9.... My birthday...... How can I forgot my own birthday...?

My eyes watered with the tears of happiness...
I ran towards them and hugged them.....

Brothers -  Princess, please forgive us for ignoring you...... It was a birthday prank........ We love you so much.....

I suddenly broke the hug and made a serious face... And turned to the other side...

Y/n -  I won't forgive you that easy.....

Suddenly, someone back hugged me. I know it is Tae Oppa, because he used to back hug me everytime.... Without thinking a while,  I pushed him away...

Suddenly, Liya jump out from somewhere and hugged me by saying,

Liya -  Happy Birthday.....

She broke the hug and said

Liya -  I'm so sorry y/n...By the way,  your brothers asked me to ignore you for a day... That's why I acted like ignoring you... I'm really sorry....

I gave a death glare to my brothers as she said that it was my brothers plan...As they looked each other panicking......

Y/n ( to Liya) -  It's ok, dear....

Liya -  Anyways,  Happy Birthday Babe....

y/n -  Thank you Babe....

After sometime,  the place filled with our relatives, friends and classmates...

I was talking to my friends by ignoring my brothers....  I can really feel their uncomfortable condition without talking to me.... But I just ignored them....

Then Liya came to me and give me a gift....

Y/n -  Thank you dear.....

I pulled her into a tight hug...

Liya -  It's not that good.... But I think you will love it....

Y/n -  Whatever it is.....That's not a matter.... I love you and anything you give me.... You are my best friend forever.... I'm lucky to have you as my bestie..... Anyways, I will look it later, after the party....

Liya -  Awww..... You are so cute.I love you too...

I smiled widely.... 
Suddenly I noticed that, my brothers are trying hard to get my attention...  But I just ignored them....