CUT

His gaze was straight onto my eyes. I flinched a little as my eyes was also fixed on his. We were staring at each others eyes for a long time.

Kang - CUT....

He said as we both stand straight. We both looked at the others who were already looking at us. I looked at Tae Oppa who was looking me with a blank face. I looked down thinking that I hadn't been done a good work.

After a long silence, I looked up and smiled as everyone started clapping. I looked at Tae Oppa who was clapping and looking me with a proud smile. A smile appeared on my face while watching his proud smile.

Kang - Wow.... It was a perfect shot. Y/n, I didn't think that, you can act these good....

Min-jae - I'm impressed by your work....

Y/n - Thank you, both of you....

They both smiled.

Kang - We had to take the next shot after a break.

With that everyone left the hall except me and Tae Oppa. Tae Oppa came near me and whispered

Tae - My princess did a great job.

Y/n - How can't I? I'm YOUR sister, right?

I said giving a boldness to the word, 'your ' as he chuckled and said

Tae - Yes, yes... You are MY sister....

He said giving boldness to the word, 'my' as we both chuckled. I hugged him as he also hugged me back.

( Author's pov )

Y/n and Tae hugged each other thinking, there was no-one except them. But, they didn't noticed that someone was there seeing them and had taken a photo of them, hugging each other.

( End of author's pov )

We both pulled out from the hug and went out of the hall to the cafeteria to have our lunch.

( Time skip, after lunch )

We are now at the school for taking the next shot.

Kang - Taehyung, are you ready?

Tae - Yes....

Kang - What about you, Y/n?

He said while looking me as I just nodded my head, not giving any words.

Kang - So, you both go and walk upstairs slowly while talking... OK?

We both nodded and went to the stairs.

Kang - ACTION...

We both looked each other and started walking upstairs slowly. But accidentally my sandal slipped and I was going to fell down. But immediately, Tae Oppa held me by grabbing my waist.