WOW.....

As I entered the gate, my eyes widened by seeing the scene in front of me.

Y/n - Wow......

Jimin - You like it ?

Y/n - No.

Joon - What???

They were confused and sad as they thought that I doesn't liked it.....

Y/n - No..... I didn't like it. I just LOVE it....

They were extremely happy by hearing my words.... Then I hugged them....

Y/n - It was an unforgettable birthday for me... It is the most precious day for me... I will never ever forget this birthday.... Thank you a lot Oppa.... (to everyone)

I hugged them more tightly as they also did same...
We enjoyed the scene for sometimes and came back to the house...

Y/n - Tae Oppa and Jimin Oppa....

Tae and Jimin - What princess?

Y/n - Can you help me to take all the gifts to my room???

Tae and Jimin - Yeah... Of course princess...

They helped me...

Jimin - Princess, now go and sleep..
Good night..... Sleep well....

Tae - Good night... Sweet dreams princess...

Y/n - Good Night Oppa... Sweet Dreams...

I closed the door. After taking a short bath, I changed my clothes to an comfortable one.....

Then I take Liya's gift and opened it. There was 2 rolled papers and a beautiful box with a key in it. I unlocked the box and opened it...

Y/n -  Wow

Y/n - Wow... It's beautiful!!!

Then I took the rolled papers and opened one..
It was a drawing of of me and Liya... As she is good drawing artist, she drew.... Then I opened the second one.... It was a drawing of me with my brothers.....

Y/n - It looks beautiful.... She is a good artist....

Then I started to open all the gifts... Everyone was good and lovely.....

After opening all the gifts, I sat on my bed....
Slowly I lay down on the bed... But I was not sleepy....