PERFECT

We went inside the house. It was a beautiful house. Mr Kang lead us into the living room. We both followed him politely.

Kang -  Y/n, go and sit in the chair beside the dining table.

I did what he said.

Kang -  Tae, go and stand beside her.

Tae Oppa also did what he said.

Kang -  Now, bend down a little towards y/n's left side and look into her face and close the eyes. Put your hands in the table in both the side of y/n. And y/n, look to the direction of that chair in left of you.

We both did what he said

Kang -  Perfect.....

Kang -  Now Tae, go and lay down on the floor beside the dining table

He looked him confused and did as he said. He looked at me and said

Kang -  Y/n, now go and lay on top of him.

My eyes widened as I heard that. Tae Oppa's eyes also widened when he heard that. He suddenly stood up from the floor.

Tae -  W-what? I can't do that......

Kang -  But why?

Tae -  I CAN'T.... Please, don't force me....

Kang -  Why can't you do that? I want the reason for your inconvenience....

Tae -  I just can't do that..... That's it...

Kang -  Tae, it's not new for you. Right? You had done this many times before, don't you?

Tae -  Yes.... But now I can't do it.....

Mr Kang become very angry and said with a loud voice 

Kang -  If you had any inconvenience to act this type of scenes, you could have already told me. You didn't told me that you can't act it......(sigh) Now, I wanna know that, CAN YOU DO WHAT I SAID?

Tae Oppa sighed and said

Tae -  O-ok.... I will do.... I can do what you said.

Mr Kang looked me and saw me standing there silently and asked angrily

Kang -  Now, what's your problem? Do YOU have any problem to do this?

I flinched a little and said

Y/n -  I can't do it...... Please, don't force me to do that.

Kang -  I already said in the meeting that it's a romantic drama. If you guys had any inconvenience, you had to tell me about it in that meeting itself. But you don't tell me about any inconvenience at the meeting.

He said in a very angry tone which made tears build in my eyes.

Kang -  I'm s-sorry... I said that in anger...... Please forgive me..... Please don't cry.