ミ★ 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ★彡

Gyu's Pov

I dropped Taehyun off at the "Study of Law and Justice" building. I had fun getting ready with him this morning. It was the first time in a while I had seen him happy.

Huening's death had taken a toll on him. On all of us, really. First Huening's disappearance and the pictures it just all-

Before I could finish my thought, the bell rang. Shit.

+×+

| Inside the Law building|

Yeji's Pov

"One more month and I'm done with these kids," I thought as I walked into my classroom, a bit late.

"ALL RIGHT!" I yelled as I slammed the test papers I was carrying onto my desk to quiet down the class. "Good Morning class, how was your weekend?" I said with a smile to calm down some of the students that got frightened.

"Yes, Sunghoon," I said, pointing to one of the kids who had raised their hand.

"This weekend I practiced figure skating and I think I'm getting quite good."

"That's very good, anyone else do anything fun this weekend?" No one's hand raised.

"Alright then, I've graded your test papers from last week's pop quiz, and most of you ..Passed!" Surprisingly

I heard some people stop holding their breath. "Now those of who passed will be getting detention and those of who failed will not be getting homework for the rest of the school year."

The room fell into chaos. "WHAT THAT MAKES NO SENSE" "I WORKED HARD ON THAT TEST" "THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!" "I DON'T UNDERSTAND."

"Now let me explain." The room stopped yelling.

"This was a false pop quiz, everything on there was things I didn't teach. So that means you cheated to pass. Recently there has been a huge cheating group in our college and this was a test to see who was in this group." I said with a smirk.

A big "Ohhhh" was let out from the class.

That's when I noticed a student with a smile on his face. A face I hadn't seen a smile in almost 8 months. Kang Taehyun's face. He had a nice smile. I missed it.

The rest of class time went quickly. Most of it was spent arguing how the quiz was unfair. Finally, the bell rang for the next period.

"Taehyun, stay here for a minute, would ya?" I said as the rest of the students were walking out. "Yea, sure."

"Taehyun, me, and the rest of the school would like you to take a week off of school,"

"What-"

"Let me finish talking please."

"Oh, sorry."

"We all know the death of Kai Kamal Huening was hard on you, it was hard on everyone. The school would like you to take a break to focus on yourself. Don't worry about the work, that is all taken care of. We would also like you to take a break from your part-time job. Your grades have been slipping recently and I think we both know the reason for that. Please, listen to us and take care of yourself.'' I said as caring as I could sound.

"Oh.. thank you. It wasn't really needed though. I'm better. I've been dealing with his death and I think I'll be fine. And as for my grades, I will pick them up as soon as possible."

"I don't think you're listening to me Taehyun. We're not letting you take a break, we're telling you." I said sternly. I care about this student.

"Oh. Thank you."

+×+

Tae's Pov

"I'm a failure," I thought as the rest of the day went on.

Today's Date: May/29/2021

Did everything Make sense?

Check chapter zero because I added new characters!

Also, Yeji is from Itzy (IDK if there are others Yeji's in kpop) and Sunghoon is from En-

Yall I hate this chapter, like- it's really bad and wordy. I'm sorry.

Have a nice Morning/Afternoon/Night, Love you!