ミ★ 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ★彡

|No one's pov|

Beomgyu came with some pancakes and those packets of syrup, while Taehyun was watching TV. Taehyun watched as Beomgyu cut the stack of pancakes into small squares with a butter knife and poured the syrup on top of it.

It reminded Taehyun of someone...Hueningkai.

+×+

|Flash Back/ No One's POV|

Taehyun woke up to some noises coming from the kitchen. He got up as quickly and quietly as he could and grabbed the knife from under his pillow.

He walked towards my door and opened it. The nosies grew louder.

He opened the door and looked into the kitech.

Huening kai turned around from cooking pancakes when the door opened.

"Oh you're awake! Did I wake you up? Said Huening Kai as he looked at how messy Taehyun's hair looked.

"Oh-yeah you did wake me up, why are you here?" Said Taehyun as he hid the knife behind himself.

"Couldn't sleep and I wanted pancakes so I came here!"

"You came all the way over here to...cook pancakes?" said Tae as he came close to the kitchen island.

"Well- I thought if I made the pancakes over here you could also eat them. I know you skip breakfast." Said Kai as he turned around to his pancakes.

"You do realize you're cooking pancakes at 2:40 AM right?" Said Taehyun as he put the knife on the island's top.

"Yea,I know, and I saw your knife by the way"

Taehyun turned red slightly.

Taehyun helped Huening kai cook the rest of the batter and they had fun together. They made memories they will keep forever.

After the finished cooking they both went to sit on the couch and eat while watching tv.

"Hey hyung, I have to tell you something." Said Huening Kai in a small voice.

"What is it?" Said Taehyun with a small smile trying to ease up the tensed Huening Kai.

"I like you...like more than a friend would." Huening's heart beated faster.

Taehyun stayed quiet for a minute cause Kai to internally panic.

His (Tae) face slowly turned into a smile. "I like you huening. Like a lot."

Huening, excitedly put his plate of pancakes down and hugged Tae.

Taehyun also put his plate aside and returned the hug.

Huening kai let out a small giggle. Taehyun loved his giggle.

Taehyun loved this moment. A moment he would never forget.

+×+

"Taehyun, TAEHYUNG" Said Beomgyu as he shaked Taehyun.

Taehyun finally came out of his daydream (or is it night dream sense it night?)

"WHAT WHAT?" Said Taehyun as he tried to grasp what was happening.

"Sorry- i just needed to show something and you were daydreaming." said Beomgyu as he stopped shaking Taehyun.

"Sorry for yelling, what did you want to show me?"

"What were you thinking? You were smiling while staring at the floor."

"n-nothing. What did you want to show?"

Beomgyu paused for a second before answering.

"I found some boxes under our beds."

"So?"

"Let me finish, one of them had a name on it. Huening kai's name.

Taehyun immediately got off his the bed and looked under to see a box labeled "KAI KAMAL HUENING"

Beomgyu and Taehyun looked at each other with curiosity.

Boxes....Picutres....Murder...

Today's Date : July/23/2021

Did everything make sense? 

So.. I forgot to update on friday.. I'm sorry but i think i will probly be update this weekend so YOU GUYS WILL GET YOUR DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Did you like this chapter? What do you think is in the boxes? 

ALSO IDK HOW TO WRITE LOVE SENCES SO I HOPE THE I WORTE IT OKAY 

Did you guys hear about the TXT comeback in Augast? Omg! I'm glad were getting an other comeback but i also hope that the boys the some rest after this comeback. They need it. 

Also my school starts on augast 23rd, soi'm sorry if around those times i dont update oftent. I'm scared to go school becuase this year is in school-school and its a new school for me. I went this school last year too but it was all online so idk anybody. I do know some people but i've never met them lmao. I wish it was online school. 

when does your school start?