ミ★ 𝘚𝘪𝘹 ★彡

They forgot about the packing thing. They talked and eventually turned on the tv.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun didn't realize what they were doing until their boyfriends started sleeping on them.

They both gave each other a stare saying They messed up.

Beomgyu quickly packed his and Taehyun's clothes while Yeonjun went home to pack his and Soobin's things.

+×+

|Beomgyu's mind|

I should tell Taehyun about the truth. He should know- but I don't want him to be hurt again. I can't see him hurt again. Its only been 8 months. I should wait.

+×+

|Yeonjun's pov|

When I got back to the dorm I saw something weird. Beomgyu was staring at Tae, who was sleeping. I could tell he was thinking something but I don't know what. I'm lowkey scared of beom now.

"Um," I said, trying to break the silence. Beomgyu immediately tore his eyes from Tae and looked at me. He looked embarrassed

"I finished packing everything." Said Beomgyu.

Me and Beomgyu put everything in the car. The last thing we need is my loser and Taehyun.

We tried to wake them up but they just kept snoring. We had to carry them to the car.

We were about 2 steps away from the car when soobin decided to wake up and jump out of my arms.

"WHY ARE YOU CARRYING ME?" Yelled Soobin trying to catch his balance.

"You weren't waking up so I had to carry you, baby."

"Ew, don't call me baby. That's gay."

"AREN'T YOU GAY THOUGH?" Yelled Beomgyu trying to catch up to me and Soobin while carrying Tae.

We all just laughed and got into the car. Soobin and me sat in the front while Beomgyu and Taehyun sat in the back.

Tae somehow still hadn't woken up so he was lying on Beomgyu's lap.

I started to drive to the island. It was nice to talk to each other and have fun. I noticed Beomgyu kept stroking Taehyun's hair. It was cute.

+×+

|Tae's Dream/ No one's pov|

"Huening!! I got you another plushie!" Said Taehyun as he ran to Huening kai.

" Thank you hyung." Said Huening Kai as he hugged the plushie instead of Taehyun who was trying to hug him.

"Hug me." said the shorter, sounding a bit offended.

Suddenly the whole world started spinning. The blue sky fading into darkness. The outside turning into an integration room

Huening Kai slowly disappearing.

Leaving Taehyung alone. He couldn't move. He was frozen.

The room started to fill with the photos of Hueing kai. The ones that were in the newspaper.

Taehyun could feel himself getting weaker and weaker.

A voice came to his head. Huening kai's voice.

"I just didn't want to hurt you."

Today's Date: June/17/2021

Hello! I'm finally back!. I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I will be trying to update every week from now on. I probably won't update again this week. I'm also sorry for this chapter is short. I wanted to make it longer but I didn't know how. 

Did everything make sense?

YALL WE (Moa) ARE REALLY BAD AT STREAMING. COME ON LET'S GO. LET'S GET MAGIC TO 20M AND KEEP STREAMING OX1 LOVESONG. 

DID YALL SEE THEIR PERFORMANCES ON GMA AND THE LATE LATE SHOW? OMFG, IT'S AMAZING

TXT 4TH GEN KINGS 

also- this is unrelated to txt but I miss Hyunjin, JYP BRING HIM BACK BEFORE I CUT OFF YOUR- ......